Trolley Roger

cruisecookie

Has anyone taken the Trolley Roger? How often does it run? Can you buy tickets directly from the Trolley or must you buy them on board the ship? Our ship offers this excursion for $24 pp, but the scheduled times are not good for us. Are the tickets more or less expensive if purchased directly from the Trolley? Is this a fun tour?

Has anyone taken the Trolley Roger? How often does it run? Can you buy tickets directly from the Trolley or must you buy them on board the ship? Our ship offers this excursion for $24 pp, but the scheduled times are not good for us. Are the tickets more or less expensive if purchased directly from the Trolley? Is this a fun tour?

When I was there May 05 I saw this running on the street - they said you could only book through the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

We took this tour in March 2006 because I wanted an activity that my mom could enjoy. She's 75 and she has back problems. The tour includes a ride on an open-air trolley that takes you around Grand Cayman. It goes through downtown and then out to a residential area. There is one stop along the way for pictures and a quick wade in the water. I enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very entertaining. We purchased our tickets for this tour on board the ship and I seem to recall that we had a choice of several tour times. We chose an earlier one. I believe the tour lasted about an hour.

Archived