Frozen drinks

How do you guys decide what frozen drinks to order since they got rid of the frozen drink menu on oasis

What are your favorite frozen drinks

I need ideas I can't believe they got rid of the menu.

I just got my friend hooked on BBCs (Banana Bailey's Colada) during her first cruise. Every bar made it a bit different though since apparently they no longer carry the banana mix they used to use (or at least that was the case on the Enchantment). No matter how they made it each time though, it was delicious :D

Melissa

The frozen options have the least amount of booze..and are the most expensive....not a "good deal".

Yes. My sister was a bartender all her life and she always said she had to pour light on frozen drinks because they wouldn't freeze with regular amounts of booze. As far as it not being a "good Deal" depends on what you consider a good deal:

More booze = good deal - then it's a good deal.

tastes good = good deal - then it's a good deal.

One man's ceiling is another man's floor......

The frozen options have the least amount of booze..and are the most expensive....not a "good deal".

I don't do the frozen drinks or the drink of the day but my DW loves them. That is one of the reasons and because of what you said about the least amount of booze in those drinks, that on the first day of the cruise I pick out one bartender and get friendly with him on a first name basis, slip him a nice tip and I get nice drinks the entire cruise. Hey...it works for me! :cool:

My favorites are the lava flows, BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada), and our last cruise I had a frozen mojito - loved all the blended mint, it was so refreshing, my new favorite!

Bushwacker. Like a chocolate pina colada.

INGREDIENTS

1 ounce dark rum

1 ounce Kahlua coffee liqueur

1 ounce dark creme de cacao

2 ounces cream of coconut

2 ounces milk

1 cup ice

Throw it all in a blender. Drink (but not too fast or you get a brain freeze). Lather rinse repeat.

Wild berry lava flows made with vodka! So good!!!!! I always got a generous pour - they would pour the vodka into the glass first followed by the wildberry and then add the frozen colada.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Bushwacker. Like a chocolate pina colada.

INGREDIENTS

1 ounce dark rum

1 ounce Kahlua coffee liqueur

1 ounce dark creme de cacao

2 ounces cream of coconut

2 ounces milk

1 cup ice

Throw it all in a blender. Drink (but not too fast or you get a brain freeze). Lather rinse repeat.

OMG - that just sounds ridiculously good!!! Printing your post right now before I forget and then making a run to the liquor store later :D:D

Melissa

Will they make non alcoholic versions of all of the above drinks? Are they the same price as the alcoholic ones?

They will make non-alcoholic versions of virtually every drink, and the non-alcoholic versions are less expensive than the alcoholic versions.