2 weeks w/sparkpeople--im down 9 lbs

princessdivaapril

12 lbs gone---looks like Ill make my goal of 20 lbs by my dec 20th cruise--Heck, I may shoot for 25 or 30 lbs. If I would just get my lazy but to the gym it would speed things up--Anyone know a good exercise for these hips? Sparkpeople is great-I think that because I log in what I eat and am actually faced with it on paper it makes me more aware of what I am eating....Good luck on the losing guys

• 4 weeks later...

:) Ok-I made it through Thanksgiving and didnt gain any weight but I didnt lose any either and then I guess it took a few days for my metabolism to kick back in cause now I have lost another 3 so Im minus 15 lbs--plus at the moment, being a female I am retaining some extra fluid for a few days so by next week it should be even less with the extra water weight gone and Im still dieting. We leave in 8 days so I hope to lose about 5 more. Good luck to you all in reaching your weight loss goals.

:) Ok-I made it through Thanksgiving and didnt gain any weight but I didnt lose any either and then I guess it took a few days for my metabolism to kick back in cause now I have lost another 3 so Im minus 15 lbs--plus at the moment, being a female I am retaining some extra fluid for a few days so by next week it should be even less with the extra water weight gone and Im still dieting. We leave in 8 days so I hope to lose about 5 more. Good luck to you all in reaching your weight loss goals.

I did it!!! down 20 lbs and 3 days to go!! Yeah... i hope I ca keep up the good dieting when I return --I plan on eating what I want o the ship-its a vacation! Spark people is great--doing my eating journal was the biggest plus for me-I had to FACE everything I was eatinf or drinking-it made a big difference

• 4 weeks later...

Archived