car rental from hawii discount

casperbks

We are going to rent a car in Maui and Kauai but my question is we are planning on returning the car in Maui after 7pm because our ship get in late that day and doesnt leave until 11pm.. OK now when I return the car at 7pm is there a shuttle to take me back to the cruise ship?? and if now how do you get a taxi back and how much does it cost ??? I asked the girl at Hawaii discount cars but she couldnt answer my questions>>>>> Please and thank you for your help... Is there a good beach in Maui or Kauai to see surfers?:confused:

• 5 weeks later...

We rented in Maui in 2013 and will do so in October. We rented thru discounthawaiirentalcars and had no problem returning the car around 9:30 after being at OLd Lahaina Luau. Neither did several couples renting from other agencies. We watched surfers at a little wayside park on the way to Lahaina from Maui.

Edited by gusandgidgetsmom

Good advice from the other posters. As for watching surfers, I highly recommend Ho'Okipa Beach just east of Paia town on Maui. There is a turnout on the left just past Mama's Fish House with a very small parking lot. Lots of surfers will be below this lookout and farther west you will almost always see lots of wind and kite surfers as well! Happy planning!

We are going to rent a car in Maui and Kauai but my question is we are planning on returning the car in Maui after 7pm because our ship get in late that day and doesnt leave until 11pm.. OK now when I return the car at 7pm is there a shuttle to take me back to the cruise ship?? and if now how do you get a taxi back and how much does it cost ??? I asked the girl at Hawaii discount cars but she couldnt answer my questions>>>>> Please and thank you for your help... Is there a good beach in Maui or Kauai to see surfers?:confused:

Call the actual car rental company and not the company that books cars for many agencies. Remember, you are not renting a car from Hawaii discount cars.