The Cloud 13 Aug London

duct tape

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just got info this AM: Capt Rutigliano will be on-board until Sept 14; Fred is the maitre'd; Judie is probably on since David lawton comes aboard Aug 27. Looking forward to a great trip!

New Captain to us is he cover for Marco Sangiacomo? Havnt sailed with <have you got a minute> David Lawton for some time.Always nice to see Judie.Do you know if Ann Marie is still Head Chef.Received new instructions for getting to the pier resulting from Olympic travel arrangements.Hope it works!See you soon.

I think I heard that AnnMarie is on the Whisper now. Yes, Rutigliano is SanGiacomo's relief. You may remember him as a Staff Captain. David and Judie have a new contract for coverage of the Cloud. If you are willing to share those directions I would be grateful. It was always a tricky approach. I think you have my e-mail.

I think I heard that AnnMarie is on the Whisper now. Yes, Rutigliano is SanGiacomo's relief. You may remember him as a Staff Captain. David and Judie have a new contract for coverage of the Cloud. If you are willing to share those directions I would be grateful. It was always a tricky approach. I think you have my e-mail.

Thanks letter re directions sent.

Just got info this AM: Capt Rutigliano will be on-board until Sept 14; Fred is the maitre'd; Judie is probably on since David lawton comes aboard Aug 27. Looking forward to a great trip!

Hi,

Just surprised to see that Fred got a promotion to maitre'd, Sergio and Jorge will always be our favourites . But it's OK to see some new maitre'ds . (I think) .

It will be nice also, to see Judy again .

Any news about the occupancy ?

Looking forward to travel a last time on the "Old Lady" before she's going in drydock.

Have a safe trip to London,

Greetings,

On the website it seems that most of the big suites are booked but vista and veranda still show available. Fred is a lot of fun. Sergio is now a corporate trainer. He just left the Cloud. See you soon!

I'd heard Fred was going on Explorer -- which didn't seem big enough for his personality to me.....and yes, he is a lot of fun. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Off to London tomorrow! Tonyballoons, I am the one in the pool wth the hat and gloves. I can't imagine what Heathrow will be like on the last day of the Olympics, but wish us well in Heathrowq! I have been home so long I am soooo excited!

Hi Duct tape - have a great & safe journey - hopefully Heathrow will not be as bad as you fear - it has been better over the last few weeks !!! We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona on 5th ( minus our US Friends who are regrettably unwell ). Make sure you get that Pool well heated !!!!!

Off to London tomorrow! Tonyballoons, I am the one in the pool wth the hat and gloves. I can't imagine what Heathrow will be like on the last day of the Olympics, but wish us well in Heathrowq! I have been home so long I am soooo excited!

Safe travels duct tape. Hope to meet you one day.

Patty

Thanx. I look forward to meeting you also!

Hello to all of you,

Have a safe trip to london . We will join you in Bilbao Spain.

So we will see the Cloud many times on TV thanks to the Olympics . Maybe they make a close-up and we can see a lady with hat and gloves relaxing in the pool !

Don't drink all the Pinot Grigio before we board,....

Can't wait to see you all and of course to see the wonderfull crew again .

Greetings from Belgium

Archived