snorkling plus Mikve-Israel Emmanuel?

ForKibbitz

My family is planning to go on the Southern Caribbean Cruise on AOS on 7/27. 2 adults, 2 girls ages 12 and 14.

We will be in Curacao on the 30th from 8 to 5. Love what I have read about the snorkling in PortaMarti on the double reef! But don't want to miss the Mikve-Israel Emmanuel Temple. Does the taxi ride to the beach go by the temple? Any suggestions on how to accomodate both? Should we plan to eat lunch out or back on the ship?

My family is planning to go on the Southern Caribbean Cruise on AOS on 7/27. 2 adults, 2 girls ages 12 and 14.

We will be in Curacao on the 30th from 8 to 5. Love what I have read about the snorkling in PortaMarti on the double reef! But don't want to miss the Mikve-Israel Emmanuel Temple. Does the taxi ride to the beach go by the temple? Any suggestions on how to accomodate both? Should we plan to eat lunch out or back on the ship?

We are on this same cruise! We haven't decided what to do in the morning yet, but we plan to explore Willemstad in the afternoon so we are close to the ship before it sails.

Have you seen that there is a Roll Call for our sailing. Join up and meet some others who will be on this ship with us. :)

We did a tour that went past the temple, and afterward i walked back to get something from there for my friend....it's easy to find......

roll call: follow this link for yours....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=727923

great way to meet people on your cruise...also, go to the RC website and sign up for the on-board meet & mingle...there will be a link near the top of the page.....

• 5 weeks later...

Archived