Vision Fitness Center or Spa shower

We will have 4 adults in a G1 on upcoming cruise. Thought about using the fitness center or spa showers, if there is such a thing on the ship. We dont want to pay extra for it.

And yeah, ive heard the snarky comments sbout 4 in a cabin on another thread. No need to repeat them here.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

Lol seriously people need to keep their opinions of your cabin to themselves! It may not work for them, but we are sleep and shower people so the cabin size makes no difference to us as long as there are beds! We sleep 5 (baby in crib) in an inside, GASP! Works for us and we can go more!

I don't know about then showers in workout area but we will be on the November 22 sailing so I will check if you want. Doubt they would charge if they are available. Getting ready shouldn't be a problem even in your own cabin. Just tell the guys to get ready first and leave to have a drink, and then ladies can go and meet them later! Easy peasy! :)

We will have 4 adults in a G1 on upcoming cruise. Thought about using the fitness center or spa showers, if there is such a thing on the ship. We dont want to pay extra for it.

And yeah, ive heard the snarky comments sbout 4 in a cabin on another thread. No need to repeat them here.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

No snarky comments from me! The showers in the fitness center are available from very early in the AM until late in the PM - no charge. Frankly, it seems like a good option for you all. Enjoy the cruise and ignore the negative comments. It's obvious you're all very friendly people. (Just a joke - not flaming you!) Have a great time!

Several of our group last year did exactly what you are thinking of doing........they had 5 ladies in the cabin. It worked out well for them. As mentioned previously the showers are open early morning until late evening. I'm not sure about the electrical outlets in the gym / spa shower area so you may want to check that out (or just do like they did and go out on the upper deck and let the wind dry your hair).

I looked in the changing room (go into the spa area and the entrance is opposite the stairs to the fitness center) a couple times last week on Vision, and the showers were glass-doored with just a few frosted privacy bars. I'm short. Those bars wouldn't have done much for me. I'm ridiculously modest and the showers just didn't work for me. I wanted to use the area but just couldn't.

We are a family of 10 and we have had 3 and 4 grown children in a inside room and my father, husband and I in a inside room. It works for us fine because all we do is sleep and get dressed in the room. None of us want to hang out in the room we would rather be out doing stuff!! I always carry mini shampoo, etc in my beach bag and at the end of the day head into the gym and use the showers and throw my beach cover up on and get changed back in the room. We have never had any issue, The Vision does have showers at the gym/spa that you can use. we were on it 2 Thanksgivings ago and headed back on her on Dec 13th!!!!!