Melbourne Airport

csk

I have done the research on this just this week as we will be flying onto MLB for our next cruise. This is what I found:

Melbourne Airport Express is the ONE shuttle service inside the airport. The other places will quote you a higher price because they are charged a surcharge for picking up/dropping off at MLB.

Here are the rates based on six people flying into MLB:

M.A.X. $198 roundtrip

Travelynx $210 roundtrip

CBShuttle $246 roundtrip.

If you haven't purchased flight tickets yet and are considering Orlando: (once again based on six people)

M.A.X $250 roundtrip

Travelynx $120 (7am-2pm) $150 (after 2pm)

CBShuttle $202

Edited by Messunderstood

We are also flying into Melbourne for our upcoming cruise, so I did price checks also. What PP has is what I came up with. We've decided to do two one way car rentals. I have one car for $50 and one for $70... so round trip with the cars matches a one-way shuttle. No brainer to me.

Normally, we too rent a car. This time we have decided not to deal with the hassle of picking up and dropping off since our return flight is so soon after disembarking the ship.

On one of the boards here you can find some awesome discount codes (or maybe it was the Disney forums). You can also google and find some good sites with endless rental codes. In the past, I have rented minivan's for as little as $150 for a full week when in Florida!

If you have the time to deal with the pick up/drop off, it really is the most economical way to go!

Will any of the shuttles drop off at a Port Canaveral hotel, or just at the ships? Trying to decide what to do if flying in a day before the cruise. Thanks. Flying into Orlando is $551 per person and Melbourne is $394!