Picture-A-Week-2015 - Week 15

shootr

When we got home from our vacation, there were 3 weird patterns on our back patio. I didn't get pictures of them all but on Monday I did get out and took a picture of one of them. Even heavy rains haven't washed them away -- yet.

April%209%20002_zpsrzfnartg.jpg

We have no idea what caused them -- the black marks feel sticky.

It is looking beautiful.

How much longer will it take you to finish the shower?

Thanks, if the missus seals it today, then grout Saturday. Then they come and refinish the shower pan, and finally the door. Still have baseboard to do, little other things. End of the month for sure, hopefully sooner.

When we got home from our vacation, there were 3 weird patterns on our back patio. I didn't get pictures of them all but on Monday I did get out and took a picture of one of them. Even heavy rains haven't washed them away -- yet.

April%209%20002_zpsrzfnartg.jpg

We have no idea what caused them -- the black marks feel sticky.

I think you've had visitors from outer space. they look like burn marks:D

Sorry, no patio or bathroom tile pictures. It has been rainy, but getting warmer here in Central Ohio the past two days. Got out this afternoon to grab some home yard pictures of bulbs, other flowers and various yard "action". Below are my photographs for today's "Spring Sampler"!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 105,482 views for this posting.

Here is a "Spring Sampler" from around on our home property this afternoon in Central Ohio. Shown are a few of the early daffodil bulbs, a deer in our fenced backyard, more floral examples, etc. About two inches of rain has fallen here during the past two days. Nice to be having these early flowers starting to pop up!!:

Spring2015A24_zpsqckqbky0.jpg

Spring2015A23_zpsllcmxdon.jpg

Spring2015A21_zps3b1uy8rg.jpg

Spring2015A22_zpsktymunw1.jpg

Spring2015A20_zps8rih9jbp.jpg

Spring2015A25_zpsgvdrqtxb.jpg

Sorry, no patio or bathroom tile pictures. It has been rainy, but getting warmer here in Central Ohio the past two days. Got out this afternoon to grab some home yard pictures of bulbs, other flowers and various yard "action". Below are my photographs for today's "Spring Sampler"!!

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 105,482 views for this posting.

Here is a "Spring Sampler" from around on our home property this afternoon in Central Ohio. Shown are a few of the early daffodil bulbs, a deer in our fenced backyard, more floral examples, etc. About two inches of rain has fallen here during the past two days. Nice to be having these early flowers starting to pop up!!:

Spring2015A23_zpsllcmxdon.jpg

Terry,

Nice one of the deer. When I was over in the States last summer, a lot people said they were nice but a real pain by eating everything in their garden. Closest thing I had in the garden in that colour scheme (well the grey bits), was a squirrel.

Dickie

Visited Arundel this week, just a 15 min drive away.

First is of a view of the castle walking towards the Lake.

Arun%20Castle.jpg

Called Swanbourne lake but there were a lot of gulls there.

BlackheadgullJPG.jpg

Had a ringside view of a Coot fight.....

cootfight4.jpg

cootfight1JPG.jpg

cootfight2.jpg

OK this is where it gets it's name from

swanupping.jpg

Dickie

Between watching the record-tying final round of the Masters golf tournament from Augusta, Ga., and getting my income tax filings nearly completed, I took a little late-afternoon walk to see Spring flowers coming up in our backyard and to enjoy a nice, warm weather day.

Below are the results showing how a number of the early daffodils are coming up, plus others, etc. Also got some up-close-and-personal pictures of four deer exploring around back there. BUT, only room here for these six Spring floral pictures.

Did a June 7-19, 2011, cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 197,396 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Here's this afternoon's late Spring flower "show" from our backyard in Central Ohio. Got to love the joys of Spring after a hard Midwest winter!!:

Spring2015A23_zpsn9p1gnhu.jpg

Spring2015A24_zpssw6e251t.jpg

Spring2015A21_zpszuk230vc.jpg

Spring2015A22_zps4dp92rvy.jpg

Spring2015A19_zpspyq5ydjg.jpg

Spring2015A20_zpsrhsupllt.jpg

Lovely pictures here - the deer, the duck fight, the Golden Gate bridge and the stormy weather especially caught my eye.

Busy week for me, with school holidays on. At the start of the week, my son was in a competition at his local golf club

16871910668_079be47366_b.jpg

2015-04-06 (Day 096) Fore! by atp, on Flickr

Towards the end of the week, he had a driving lesson (he's 13, so it was on private ground)

16482455323_1bab5dfcba_b.jpg

2015-04-10 (Day 100) Driving Lessons by atp, on Flickr

And on Sunday I learned that the pot of gold must be somewhere inside Stirling Castle

16504181234_4d85d0907f_c.jpg

2015-04-12 (Day 102) Stirling Castle by atp, on Flickr

Lovely pictures here - the deer, the duck fight, the Golden Gate bridge and the stormy weather especially caught my eye.

Methinks you added some eye-catching content yourself!

Nice!

Dave

Busy week for me, with school holidays on. At the start of the week, my son was in a competition at his local golf club

16871910668_079be47366_b.jpg

2015-04-06 (Day 096) Fore! by atp, on Flickr

Towards the end of the week, he had a driving lesson (he's 13, so it was on private ground)

16482455323_1bab5dfcba_b.jpg

2015-04-10 (Day 100) Driving Lessons by atp, on Flickr

Looks like your son is good at various types of driving:)

Concur with Dave about your pics

• 4 weeks later...