Canon Powershot SX700HS

I recently recorded my son on one of his solo flights (he's going to college to be a pilot :)). I have a Canon Powershot SX700HS and would like to screen shot parts of the video. I've been able to do this with cameras in the past but can't seem to find how to do it with this camera and I've looked everywhere!

Any way this can be done?

Thanks!

I recently recorded my son on one of his solo flights (he's going to college to be a pilot :)). I have a Canon Powershot SX700HS and would like to screen shot parts of the video. I've been able to do this with cameras in the past but can't seem to find how to do it with this camera and I've looked everywhere!

Any way this can be done?

Thanks!

The user manual which can be found here is a good place to start:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_sx700_hs#BrochuresAndManuals

They don't put these in the box, you have to go online to find it, in addition Google is your friend when looking for answers to these type questions.

The user manual which can be found here is a good place to start:

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_sx700_hs#BrochuresAndManuals

They don't put these in the box, you have to go online to find it, in addition Google is your friend when looking for answers to these type questions.

Thanks. I did all of that (looked at manual and Google and YouTube) with no luck :( I was hoping someone here could help :)