Snack food you would like to see?

uncleg

I could swear that on a previous cruise, I got a hot pretzel in the EA Sports Bar. It was some special order item.

Or maybe my imagination is playing tricks on me? I thought they also had snack mix if you asked for it.

Either way, I'd love to see hot pretzels on cruises. It's my go-to snack indulgence at theme parks, Vegas, etc. Nachos would be a good second choice.

For those who want wings, aren't there wings on the Red Frog Pub menu on the Dream-class ships, or has the menu changed?

I agree with a PP though in that if there were one thing I could add to a cruise, it would be a bigger variety of fresh fruits. After going to an AI, it was the one thing I really missed on my last cruise.

They do have pretzels in sports bar. Joke was the pretzels were there since the ship went into service:)

DH has to eat every 2-3 hours or he goes all blood sugar weird. Prepackaged snacks I buy and pack are fine? Were looking forward to any local goods we can buy, but I can't risk the chance he "bottoms out" on me. I was thinking trail mix or protein bars. Not his favorite, but just in case. The more local foods, the happier our inner foodies will be, but he HAS to eat regularly. People are SO different. I can go 3 days without eating and don't care, but my sugar bear has to eat. On the ship, I'll go get it. Hang on. Room service or I will get there quick. I'm worried about the ports.

GrannyFlamingo - you are allowed to take pre-packaged food off the ship, such as granola bars or crackers, but not fresh fruit or prepared food from the buffet. I've seen food sniffing dogs being used at Cozumel in order to nab those dastardly fruit smugglers [emoji1]

Edited by Raxter54

I would like to see hummus (NOT self serve and fresh, warm pita bread (also NOT self-serve). Tzatziki sauce to go along with it as well would be nice (also not self-serve).

I would love this!!!

Chocolate chip cookies available on lido 24/7

Yes!!! We go on the great chocolate chip cookie hunt every cruise.

Edited by Zeta3
Because sometimes I can't read properly

What food would you like to see Carnival offer, like a bar food or snack food?

Personally I would love hot wings or teriyaki wings.

Hailing from Western New York, I just cringed when I saw you use the term "Teriyaki wings"

*Shudders*

:D :p

I think carnival should take teh idea from ncl and put in a 24/7 cafe. teh one on ncl serves comfort foods and appitizers thata re good for after drinking allnight liek wings, fries, nachos. It would be nice to have other options besides pizza

I would love to see right next to the 24 hr pizza

Fried chicken, burgers , French fries ( with gravy on the side) , deep fried donuts

All 24 hrs of course ! Then the frozen desert and perhaps a self serve heart difibulator

They have popcorn for the dive-in movies. It would be nice if they offered it in one of the bars, though.

It's nasty. No flavor at all.

The new pizza is like a pizza crisp. Nearly no crust, very little sauce even when you ask for it. And why do the pizza guys always seem to be so mad?

Edited by crusinpsychRN