Ok, Jamman54...where are you?

KPfromCT

I'm still in Florida!!! :D After the cruise we drove back up to Orlando to spend 5 days at the Royal Pacific at Universal Studios.

The good news is that I have been able to do a little pre work on the review, so once I get back home on Saturday, I should be able to post something fairly quickly. I still will have to scan in a bunch of stuff, and finishing sorting thru over 2,000 photos that we (ok, mostly Patti), took.

Right now I'm going to go down to the pool bar for a couple of frosty cold ones!! :D

Hope you all had a great cruise. I will look forward to a review when you are ready. I am not sure when if ever I will be able to cruise again after my Victory cruise, but if I do; Breeze is way up there on top of my list of to do ships:)

I'm still in Florida!!! :D After the cruise we drove back up to Orlando to spend 5 days at the Royal Pacific at Universal Studios.

The good news is that I have been able to do a little pre work on the review, so once I get back home on Saturday, I should be able to post something fairly quickly. I still will have to scan in a bunch of stuff, and finishing sorting thru over 2,000 photos that we (ok, mostly Patti), took.

Right now I'm going to go down to the pool bar for a couple of frosty cold ones!! :D

Will you be reviewing your stay at universal also? I've been trying to plan a joint universal / carnival trip for next summer and I've been looking for more info. (I'm also a long time admirer of your reviews, they are always fantastic! Thank you for all the hard work you put into them.)

Will you be reviewing your stay at universal also? I've been trying to plan a joint universal / carnival trip for next summer and I've been looking for more info. (I'm also a long time admirer of your reviews, they are always fantastic! Thank you for all the hard work you put into them.)

Since this isn't the proper forum for theme park reviews, my review will end when we debark the Breeze. I will however, touch briefly on some of our pre cruise activities. Feel free to ask me any questions, including those about Universal, once the review gets rolling and I will be happy to answer them.

Wow, that comment will certainly keep people from writing their reviews.

I Agree! I love Jamman's reviews, but I appreciate all of those who take the time to relay their experiences. Even reviews for ships or itineraries I will likely never travel provide insight and tips for the most part. In fact, there are a couple of great reviews in progress this week for the Sunshine.

Safe travels back home Jamman.

It looks like Erika will be pushing you right up the coast.:eek:

Looking forward to your review as we sail in 50 days.

Can't wait to read about all the fun you all had.

Hey Afcruiser. 9 Days for us on the Pride out of Baltimore next week. We almost had the Fantasy out of Charleston this week, but work wouldn't approve so we decided on Baltimore.

Jamman's a bad influence on me. I read his reviews and I'm on Carnival site looking for deals lol. He oughtta be a spokesman for them.

Hey Afcruiser. 9 Days for us on the Pride out of Baltimore next week. We almost had the Fantasy out of Charleston this week, but work wouldn't approve so we decided on Baltimore.

Jamman's a bad influence on me. I read his reviews and I'm on Carnival site looking for deals lol. He oughtta be a spokesman for them.

Hi Sammee

Jamman is a legend in his own time. :p

Have fun on your cruise. We're on the Magic in 49 days. One daughter is going. We'll visit the other post cruise. Are you guys cruising solo?

No Jamman review for the Magic though. Not yet anyway.

Since this isn't the proper forum for theme park reviews, my review will end when we debark the Breeze. I will however, touch briefly on some of our pre cruise activities. Feel free to ask me any questions, including those about Universal, once the review gets rolling and I will be happy to answer them.

Is there a forum for theme park reviews?? That would be cool!

Hope you had a blast, and I can't wait for your review :)

Hi Sammee

Jamman is a legend in his own time. :p

Have fun on your cruise. We're on the Magic in 49 days. One daughter is going. We'll visit the other post cruise. Are you guys cruising solo?

No Jamman review for the Magic though. Not yet anyway.

My son was thinking about it, but changed his mind. So it's just the 2 of us. Jamman lives in the same state as me, so his reviews within driving distance really drive me nuts, I just want to hop in the car and go. I was looking at drivetime for New Orleans. It almost doable, but not to the hubby.

You have fun on yours too. Haven't gotten on this ship yet, and I'm nosing around for my next one.

Hey Gang!! Got home late last night. Thanks for all the kind words. I'm starting to get a big head. Sure hope this review will live up to the hype!! Yes, I am a legend in my own mind!! :D

I felt that my last Splendor review was a bit rushed since I only had a little more than a month between cruise. I know, everyone should have that problem. Anyway, since my next cruise booked isn't until next August, I'll have more time to work on this one. Don't worry, as you know, I don't drag these out forever.

We had a great three week vacation, and a great cruise on the Breeze, which I think we'll be able to convey to all of you. Was it our best cruise ever?, no. Is the Breeze now our favorite ship?, no. Would we sail on her again? absolutely. We'll cover all of this when we get started.

Now today my day will be spent going to the bank, grocery shopping, paying bills, and getting the house up and running again. Tonight we have a Somerset Patriots baseball game, so I'll be drinking beers yet again! :D

Tomorrow is another busy day, so I doubt if I'll get anything posted, but come Monday I promise to get the ball rolling, so please be patient until then. In the meantime, there are quite a few great reviews floating around now, so check them out if you haven't already. Ciao for now!

Edited by Jamman54