Problems with new website

bobbisailsolo

Anyone else having problems on the US website? I was trying to log in, to look at my account, but I keep getting error code 404.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto here. In relation to ease of use, it is not nearly as good as the previous one and there are glitches in coding as well.

The new website is really bad. It is tough to find information, and there are errors in the information that you do find (for instance I noticed that the description of some expedition trips is completely wrong).

Try sending an email maybe for your particular problem? I don't have an account so I can't tell you if it works for me.

It seems very difficult to use! The 404 code comes up every time I hit a "saved" item; I had to re-enter all the information again and when I hit some items, I was kicked off the Hurtigruten site. I think there are some "bugs" that need to be fixed, hopefully soon.

I tried to do the on line chat, and no one came on line... Lol. I wonder if they are aware that it's not working!!!

They are aware. I have had a few to and fro emails to them. I would suggest sending feedback.

I tried to use the "Assistance" button at the bottom of the web page with good results. It resulted in an online chat that was prompt and efficient. One problem was solved and the other has been sent to IT for further evaluation. Worth a try!

• 4 weeks later...
Are we able to view our reservation in their site?

No. I signed up but neither of my existing bookings show. I asked and was told it was a "future" option.

Edited by nstarrenburg