B2B: can I see show more than once

sully108

can someone find out if I am allowed to see Blue Man Group more than one time during my B2B Epic cruise. I would like to go once the first week, and then once the 2nd week. Seems only fair since I am paying for 2 weeks ... Thoughts ? :)

can someone find out if I am allowed to see Blue Man Group more than one time during my B2B Epic cruise. I would like to go once the first week, and then once the 2nd week. Seems only fair since I am paying for 2 weeks ... Thoughts ? :)

absolutely. They treat these as separate cruises, and you're entitled to all of the amenities that any other cruiser has that week. Maybe once sit up front, and another time back further. They're different experiences. :)

absolutely. They treat these as separate cruises, and you're entitled to all of the amenities that any other cruiser has that week. Maybe once sit up front, and another time back further. They're different experiences. :)

I hope you are right. My BIL's travel agent says that its not allowed. And my answer to that was they darn well better let me see it twice since I am essentially taking 2 cruises .. oh, and paying for them too ... :p

That's our plan for our B2B ;):)

Neverthought

Actually I think there is no problem attending the same show twice in one week. However, you cannot pre-reserve more than one show per week. But there's nothing stopping you from going to the reservation desk while on the ship to see if you can get tickets to see a show again or waiting outside the venue to see if there is room after they've let the people in with reservations.

On B2B's they are considered two separate cruises, so you should be able to pre-reserve a show for each week.

Actually I think there is no problem attending the same show twice in one week. However, you cannot pre-reserve more than one show per week. But there's nothing stopping you from going to the reservation desk while on the ship to see if you can get tickets to see a show again or waiting outside the venue to see if there is room after they've let the people in with reservations.

On B2B's they are considered two separate cruises, so you should be able to pre-reserve a show for each week.

:o:):)

Mine is considered one cruise as I only have one res number. Some have two numbers and they should be able to book with no problem.

I have 1 res number also ... but I still feel VERY strongly that I should be allowed to book BMG once during the first week and then once during the 2nd week.

I have 1 res number also ... but I still feel VERY strongly that I should be allowed to book BMG once during the first week and then once during the 2nd week.

Agree. I would think you could just call NCL's entertainment desk and have them book this for you.

Mine is considered one cruise as I only have one res number. Some have two numbers and they should be able to book with no problem.

Our cruise has only one res. number, but is considered two cruises. We will be given latitude credit as two cruises. It is my understanding that you can only book any "charge" show once per week, not once per res. number.

Neverthought

My wife and I have already went through this back to back reservation issue. I sent NCL a letter outlining our concerns about only being able to make reservation for the free entertainment once on a two week cruise using one reservation number. NCL called back and explained that their current software allows only one reservation per cruise reservation number presently. They are aware of the problem and plan to correct this issue in the future?

If the issue is the reservation number they could just also look and see if the number of cruise days is greater than seven. If so allow two reservations per back to back cruises. Sounds like a pretty simple software change.

We are going to see if we can get reservations/ticket for some of these events once on board.

My wife and I have already went through this back to back reservation issue. I sent NCL a letter outlining our concerns about only being able to make reservation for the free entertainment once on a two week cruise using one reservation number. NCL called back and explained that their current software allows only one reservation per cruise reservation number presently. They are aware of the problem and plan to correct this issue in the future?

If the issue is the reservation number they could just also look and see if the number of cruise days is greater than seven. If so allow two reservations per back to back cruises. Sounds like a pretty simple software change.

We are going to see if we can get reservations/ticket for some of these events once on board.

There is rarely such a thing as a simple software change :)

Archived