Differing deck plans

Jarronwood

Hi everyone

I know its too late to change now but I was looking through the 2016 brochure for the 2016 sailings and was showing my husband where our stateroom was (no. 8027). He leaves everything to me, he likes a surprise he says and besides he doesn't like using the computer.

Anyway, a very strange thing - I always looked at the available rooms on the Azamara web site to pinpoint available staterooms and make a choice when booking our cruise for this March 1 (before the re-fit). BUT when I showed my husband the room from the brochure it seems ours is a connecting one (which is not what I wanted as I wanted a room with a sofa in). As I said its too late now to change as the ship is pretty full but can anyone advise which is correct? The deck plans in the brochure do not match up with the web site. Perhaps this is a mis-print?

I thought at first I may have a later reprint to take into account of the re-fit but I don't as the brochure still has the 2 April cancelled Singapore Singapore cruise.

If anyone can advise which site has the correct layout for Quest I would be very grateful. As I said I purposely chose the stateroom with a sofa and would definitely have not chosen one without nor an interconnecting door.

8027 is definitely not a connecting cabin. Sure you weren't looking at deck six by mistake?

Phil

OMG What an idiot I am. Phil, you are soooooooooooo right, I was looking at deck 6 - I guess in a moment of panic I rushed to the computer AND it just goes to show that my husband doesn't listen to me ...............

That reminds me, I must get my eyes tested.!:confused::)