Anthem's Pre-bookable Shows Days & Times ?

KerryT

Booked on Anthem of the Seas 12 night Caribbean cruise for Feb 2018 and read it is advised to pre-book on cruise planner shows for WWRY & Spectrum & The Gift when they become available. Anyone know who has been on this cruise before what days and times any of these 3 shows are please ? Want an idea so can book speciality restaurants.

Thanks Kerry

Booked on Anthem of the Seas 12 night Caribbean cruise for Feb 2018 and read it is advised to pre-book on cruise planner shows for WWRY & Spectrum & The Gift when they become available. Anyone know who has been on this cruise before what days and times any of these 3 shows are please ? Want an idea so can book speciality restaurants.

Thanks Kerry

We did a 12 night and the shows are repeated a few times. I know that WWRY was done once at 2 pm. It is best to book shows first, then dining.

We did a 12 night and the shows are repeated a few times. I know that WWRY was done once at 2 pm. It is best to book shows first, then dining.

Thanks. I know what you're saying, makes sense. Just RC has an offer on cruise planner for speciality dining BOGO for 30 dollars . You get 2 speciality restaurants for good price 30 dollars pp for the first 2 nights . you just have to pick time. Not sure how long offer will be available. If we book a dining time can it be changed later once shows are on cruise planner to book if they clash. Do the these shows get shown twice nightly ? Do you remember what was on first 2 nights ? Thanks Kerry

Thanks. I know what you're saying, makes sense. Just RC has an offer on cruise planner for speciality dining BOGO for 30 dollars . You get 2 speciality restaurants for good price 30 dollars pp for the first 2 nights . you just have to pick time. Not sure how long offer will be available. If we book a dining time can it be changed later once shows are on cruise planner to book if they clash. Do the these shows get shown twice nightly ? Do you remember what was on first 2 nights ? Thanks Kerry

Yes, you can change your dining time if available. Only WWRY was shown twice in one day, the 2 pm and evening, can't remember. In your case, go ahead and book the BOGO dining. It is for night one and two.

Thanks. The offer is for for night one an two. My understanding is you get allocated the restaurant for each night but can change the venue once on-board if available. We enjoyed Chops Grille when on BOS last year and Wonderland gets good feedback so would like to try.

Did you go to any of these shows? I assume they are good if you have to pre- book them. How does it work when you book are you allocated a ticket number for the date and time. Never had to book for shows before just turn up to the ones we like the sound of.

Kerry

Thanks. The offer is for for night one an two. My understanding is you get allocated the restaurant for each night but can change the venue once on-board if available. We enjoyed Chops Grille when on BOS last year and Wonderland gets good feedback so would like to try.

Did you go to any of these shows? I assume they are good if you have to pre- book them. How does it work when you book are you allocated a ticket number for the date and time. Never had to book for shows before just turn up to the ones we like the sound of.

Kerry

They scan your sea pass card to prove that you have reservations. WWRY was awesome, not to be missed. Spectra was very futuristic and weird. The Gift was depressing. Don't forget to also book I_FLY, no you are NOT too old, and Northstar, and the Puzzle break room.