Anyone bring a potty seat?

CruisingGiants

My 2 year old is potty trained, but I don't think she'll like sitting on the cruise ship toilets -- they're a bit uncomfortable, no? Has anyone ever brought a potty seat with them? I wonder if it would fit...

We just took the potty seat that goes on the big toilet, plus a step stool when my youngest was 3. It worked ok, though the ship toilet seats were longer than the potty seat.

FWIW, we plan on bringing one of DD's potty seats with us on the cruise, yes. I will likely even bring it out on excursions, in our backpack, as the last thing i want is to traumatize her with awkward, potentially dirty "facilities" while in Caribbean ports. :p

I've never seen "dirty" facilities on any of our Caribbean ports......Just wash hands after going!

Well I have, some of the women's restroom can be gross...regardless of how often the crew cleans them.....STOP "Hovering" ladies or if you do be kind enough to wipe up your sprinkles and don't forget to flush.

BTW...Many don't understand if the "red" is showing below the door handle it means "Occupied" don't stand there and giggle the handle :( If it' shows green it's suppose to be unoccupied...so lock that door ladies !!!!

We just took the potty seat that goes on the big toilet, plus a step stool when my youngest was 3. It worked ok, though the ship toilet seats were longer than the potty seat.

We'll bring his spiderman one that fits on the toilet. But any idea where to find of a light foldup step stool ?

• 1 month later...
We'll bring his spiderman one that fits on the toilet. But any idea where to find of a light foldup step stool ?

Yes, indeed! This is what you need: https://www.amazon.com/Jeronic-11-Inch-Plastic-Folding-Stool/dp/B01BZUVSAE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1489642518&sr=8-3&keywords=Folding+step+stool

We have a very similar one bought at the Christmas Tree Shop and it works great to travel with.