June 2014 Cruise booked! Time to lose the lbs...

sarawithanh

I lost about 18lbs for my January 2013 cruise very quickly following paleo & crossfit.

Unfortunately, lack of exercise, lack of diet and full time work with part-time graduate courses this fall semester set me back.

Now I have a goal. 24 weeks until the cruise. 1lb per week.

Lets do this.

Starting 21 day sugar detox on January 1 or 2 (depends how hungover I am...LOL)

I lost about 18lbs for my January 2013 cruise very quickly following paleo & crossfit.

Unfortunately, lack of exercise, lack of diet and full time work with part-time graduate courses this fall semester set me back.

Now I have a goal. 24 weeks until the cruise. 1lb per week.

Lets do this.

Starting 21 day sugar detox on January 1 or 2 (depends how hungover I am...LOL)

Lol -- Hi Sara,

I hear ya...I lost some weight for our summer 2013 cruise as well...well-- then the cruise and the fall/winter time kicked in, reaching it's peak during the christmas holidays. I gained 5kg:eek:. The next cruise is in August 2014...and I'll be damned if I don't fit into my dresses anymore. So from yesterday on...it's my goal to loose (at least) 700g a month...should be doable. Sigh, all the cookies. I'll miss em.

Stef

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning on pretty much the same timeframe you are and I'm also planning for a consistent 1 lb per week loss - with the hopes I might even reach 1.5 per wk. I've got a little more than 23 weeks left . I'm doing the Simple Diet and have a variety of DVD workouts planned. Just started about a week ago and already having sugar cravings. I've managed to keep it under 1650 cal a day even on cheat days, usually end up around 1350 if I do good, but need to cut that back a bit in order to achieve my goal.

Edited by cruzzza