FLL private car service

akb5k

Can anyone suggest a private car (rather than shared shuttle) service that would take 1 adult and 1 child from FLL to our hotel, from the hotel to the port the next day, and then be waiting for us at the port at the end of the cruise? I'm tight on time getting from the port to the airport at the end of the cruise, plus I will have to have a carseat, so I don't want to take a chance with taxis.

I tried searching but didn't find anything specific.

Thanks!

Can anyone suggest a private car (rather than shared shuttle) service that would take 1 adult and 1 child from FLL to our hotel, from the hotel to the port the next day, and then be waiting for us at the port at the end of the cruise? I'm tight on time getting from the port to the airport at the end of the cruise, plus I will have to have a carseat, so I don't want to take a chance with taxis.

Thanks!

My family has used Larry's Limos a couple of times for special events and we've always had a good experience. My girlfriend had been using them for years without a problem.

Thanks!

What hotel? :confused: What port? :confused:

For FLL/Port Everglades service I would check with Go Airport shuttle - they will give you a quote on-line.

I emailed johns car service, his price is good but he wants my CC number to hold a reservation. His price is $95 includes gratuity,

Do you feel comfortable giving out the CC info? :confused:

Most people give out their CC info for a multitude of things without problems.:) You gave it to the cruise line, didn't you?

I emailed johns car service, his price is good but he wants my CC number to hold a reservation. His price is $95 includes gratuity,

Do you feel comfortable giving out the CC info? :confused:

Yes, this is what we did when we booked with him. I agree with the others..you give your CC number when you book the cruise, hotel, airfare, etc.

Edited by Marie51