Wrinkle Free Sundresses

Harlow2

I thought I would share a tip on some sundresses that I purchased on Ebay. We decided to take a caribbean cruise after all of the summer merchandise in my local stores had been put away, so I searched on ebay. I ordered a few (2 short & 1 maxi) from a store on ebay called "Moda SOS" they were not expensive, so I really was not expecting much, but I must say they are awesome!! They are made of that stretchy, silky, wrinkle free fabric that packs well and doesnt take up a lot of room. Not sure if everything in this store is made of this fabric, but the label says 90% polyester & 10% spandex. Unfortunately, I loved them so much, I could not save them for the cruise and I am already wearing them with a sweater over them. Not sure how to tell you to find the store on ebay that has them, but the card that was in the package reads ebay store/Moda SOS.

GREAT DEALS...GOOD for you...ENJOY...if i didnt have so much to take on my December cruise--enough for a month--am deciding this weekend what stays home and what goes (have enough for a months cruise--LOVE having CHOICEs...FASHION SHOW TIME for ME:D

Yes, that is the store. I went back in my file and found the item numbers.

I bought the long maxi in an animal print (320588207311) and 2 of the short ones (320587785913). The material feels like you are not wearing anything at all ;) and they fold/pack very small, so this way my DH won't be able to figure out how many dresses I am taking. I guess the best way to descibe the material is it is a lot like Chico's "travelers" material.

You shouldn't "save" clothes simply for the ship! They are meant to be worn, so wear them!

Sounds like a good buy!

This is so true. I have a closet full of clothes that fit when I bought them and then when I went to wear them they had shrunk and I couldn't get into them. :o

Enjoy them while you can wear them!! Don't save your nice things for some future event. Enjoy life now before it passes you by..S

I love polyester spandex! I've recently purchased a bunch of it for my 15 night Panama Canal cruise coming up in April. It takes up a lot less space in your luggage and does not wrinkle. I did a test pack and with mixing and matching, have been able to fit 25 plus outfits worth into my carry on! That's assuming one wash, but I'm able to pack for two weeks in a carry on! I'm even using it for my formal wear.

They are still packed in the bag and so when we went somewhere last weekend, I took a couple outfits out to wear after they'd been in there for weeks. They had a few wrinkles which were gone about five minutes into wearing them!

We live in the deep South and trust me, with 100 degree summers and 90 percent humidity, the material wicks moisture away and is not hot. Plus, it's shiny and just looks dressier.

I love this stuff!

Thanks for the info! I just ordered one of the short dresses. It's due in about 3 days before I leave. Hope it works!

They looked pretty nice and the price was great!

Received my dress and I'm very pleased. Found another one I want, but it's too close to sail time. Oh well, I'll know where to look for next year's cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Loved the one I bought last year so much that I bought two more for my May cruise and received them today. These really are versatile...cover up, casual run around attire, and dressy. Plus they fold into nothing in the suitcase.

• 2 weeks later...

I am size 10 - but sometimes could be a 12 depending on the cut - should I get a Large in the sundress? Also, cute maxi dresses but it says the 10-12 is only 45 inches long - who would that be a maxi on? I am 5' 6" and that is less than 4 feet long - where would that be measured from? Maybe I am just not understanding??????? :confused:

Thanks!

Cindie

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much to OP for leading me to these dresses. I am officially obsessed with them!! To answer one of the questions I saw posted...I wear a size 10-12 and purchased the ones that have a fuller body in a size Large. I also bought 2 of the more form fitting ones in size XL. (The material is super stretchy). Oh, and they are really inexpensive. It is without a doubt the most comfortable dress - well actually the most comfortable clothing in general I have ever worn. No kidding!!

I just bought a dress from this seller. I have a few sundresses already that I purchased locally and wanted a couple more. All the dresses I already own are a M or L. I ordered a large that said it was a maxi. It hit me mid calf and I'm 5ft 6. Its also a little more snug than I thought it would be but hubbby likes the more fitted look. I'll be hemmng this dress.

I'll order again from this seller and when I order more from this seller I'll pay closer attention to their length measurements and order an XL

I just bought these two dresses:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Halter-Sundress-Swim-Beach-Cover-Cruise-S-M-L-XL-/220766288986?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item791482d5b2

http://cgi.ebay.com/O-Ring-Halter-Sundress-Swim-Cover-Cruise-S-M-L-XL-/320682274220?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item76c01e2013

I received them in the mail last night (I ordered them on May 5th, so that was quick!). I'm so happy with them! I'm 5'4, a size 10-12 and am pretty curvy. I ordered a size large in each and they fit perfectly. They hit just above the knee. I love the fact that there's padding in the cups, no need for a bra (I would say up to a C-cup) if you want to wear it in the evening on a cruise. DH couldn't stop complementing me ;). So comfy, and the pink one is even better in person. I love wearing bright colors and sparkly things, so this pink dress was right up my alley. I love the blue too, it's a tiny bit more form-fitting than the pink, but still looks great.

Edited by faith413

I just bought these two dresses:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Halter-Sundress-Swim-Beach-Cover-Cruise-S-M-L-XL-/220766288986?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item791482d5b2

http://cgi.ebay.com/O-Ring-Halter-Sundress-Swim-Cover-Cruise-S-M-L-XL-/320682274220?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item76c01e2013

I received them in the mail last night (I ordered them on May 5th, so that was quick!). I'm so happy with them! I'm 5'4, a size 10-12 and am pretty curvy. I ordered a size large in each and they fit perfectly. They hit just above the knee. I love the fact that there's padding in the cups, no need for a bra (I would say up to a C-cup) if you want to wear it in the evening on a cruise. DH couldn't stop complementing me ;). So comfy, and the pink one is even better in person. I love wearing bright colors and sparkly things, so this pink dress was right up my alley. I love the blue too, it's a tiny bit more form-fitting than the pink, but still looks great.

For the price you can't beat that. They look comfy and cute. All of the items I've looked at have been at least $30 per dress :(

For the price you can't beat that. They look comfy and cute. All of the items I've looked at have been at least $30 per dress :(

They are a fun comfy dress at a great price!

At this price I don't mind hemming one that I didn't pay attention to the measurements on the length.

I thank the OP for bringing this seller to our attention.