[quote name='librarylady19']We are considering an Azamara cruise in the future, branching out from our one and only cruise line Celebrity!
Do they offer anything similar to Celebrity's weekly Xciting deals?
Thanks![/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello Sandi -[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]You're Celebrity Cabin Spreadsheet is quite impressive and a wonderful resource for future Celebrity cruisers! [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]To learn more about our special offers, please visit our website: [U][URL]http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com[/URL][/U]/. You'll find a "Special Offer" tab that will take you to our available promotions. Of particular significance is our "AzAmazing April Upgrade Offer," which provides a double upgrade from an inside to veranda stateroom on selected 2013-2014 designated voyages plus a ChoiceAir credit of $1,000 per stateroom. There are only 10 days remaining on this offer. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]On the Home page of our website, at the bottom right there is a tab - "Receive Special Offers" that will provide a form so that you can register to receive special offers and the latest news from Azamara Club Cruises. Be sure to click on the option: "Email me special offers and news from Azamara Club Cruises." Also, you'll find another option that provides an opportunity to be contacted by a third-party "Expert Azamara Travel Partner" if you're so inclined. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you aboard your first Azamara vacation experience![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Best regards,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Bill Leiber [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]_____________________[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Chief Blogging Officer* [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Azamara Club Cruises [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3](*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)[/SIZE][/FONT]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='librarylady19']Hello Bill,
Thanks for your helpful response. I wish Celebrity had a blogging officer too who responded so quickly and knowledgeably.[/quote]

Sandi - I've seen you (spreadsheet, reviews and posts) on the Celebrity website (don't think we've ever "spoken") - I too came here thinking that it might be time for Azamara. I'm looking for a smaller, more personalized feel with excellent service.

I'm 55 and dh is 59 and newly retired - we hopefully have a long cruising history yet to come - I'd like to find my "home" line, thought is was X but lately not sure. Would you share why you are considering Azamara? I'm just at the early stages of researching but what would you consider the main differences to be? I'm locked into my 14 night Eclipse for Feb. but my 2015 Panama Canal could get canceled :) if I decide to jump ship lines.

I so agree that a Chief Blogging Officer is an amazing example of customer service - I am impressed!

Archived