Fare Sale on Icelandair!

TMLAalum

Wanted to post this separately so that more may be aware of the bargain this airline offers in terms of flights to Europe! By connecting through Reykjavik, you can fly to just about any major European city. To add to your vacation, you can include a "free" stopover in Iceland which we are doing both ways.

The itinerary I'd been eyeing from YYZ-KEF-CDG with a 2 night stopover in Iceland with return from MAN-YYZ adding another 1 night stopover dropped $250 per person!! We paid $700 each for this itinerary! Includes seat selection and 2 free checked bags.

• 2 weeks later...
Wanted to post this separately so that more may be aware of the bargain this airline offers in terms of flights to Europe! By connecting through Reykjavik, you can fly to just about any major European city. To add to your vacation, you can include a "free" stopover in Iceland which we are doing both ways.

The itinerary I'd been eyeing from YYZ-KEF-CDG with a 2 night stopover in Iceland with return from MAN-YYZ adding another 1 night stopover dropped $250 per person!! We paid $700 each for this itinerary! Includes seat selection and 2 free checked bags.

Hello, I recently booked on IcelandAir and added 6 days land stopover on our way home to Boston from London after our upcoming July cruise on HAL's Ryndam.

I am not sure which one I am more excited about..our cruise or the homebound trip to Iceland! I love planning and plotting out a road trip itinerary. The icing on the cake after the cruise!

You got a great price. Our price wasn't as low as yours but we were a bit picky about the times of our flights. The more flexibility you have the better the pricing.

Enjoy

Edited by pmjnh

• 3 weeks later...

We used them when we went on our Baltics cruise last year. Honestly getting off for a few hours was fine - it felt good to stretch the legs a bit. And then it was just a few hours into Copenhagen. I would take them again. The best part was the fare - we also caught a sale and paid significantly less than the other airlines were charging. And the seats were very comfortable - I believe there was more leg room and I felt less cramped.

I just opened an email from Icelandair indicating a 48 hour sale. Teaser prices aka "from $$$" are:

Reykjavik 506

Stockholm 552

Oslo 547

Copenhagen 560

Others from 587

Might be worth checking into for those headed to Europe and looking for reasonable airfare!

We flew back to London from New York on Icelandair following a transatlantic cruise. The one-way fare was very reasonable, we stopped over in Reykjavik and had a great couple of days there.

Just five hours to Reykjavik from JFK and three hours to London breaks up the journey.

Seats very comfortable, TV OK, have to buy your food and drink though.

Would recommend.