Carnival Imagination Wedding Qusetions

I'm Getting married on the Carnival Imagination on Oct 1, 2017. WE are getting married before we set sail.

Can any of you help answer these questions. I don't have much money so I need to keep my costs down.

1. I don't plan on having a reception I will be paying for all my non sailing guests to eat at the Lido Buffet. How would they go about cutting the cake? How many people does the cake that comes with the package feed?

2. Do they give you enough flowers?

3. This isn't my first wedding so we are ok not having all the extras. Did any of you just do the package and no reception?

We will be getting married on board the same boat in January. We are having a reception. I am not sure on answers to your questions but wanted to follow your post.

I will be bringing bouquets and boutonnieres for the entire wedding party instead of using the provided silk flowers. I believe the package only includes a bouquet for yourself and a couple floral arrangements for the ceremony decor but again, not sure.

Hope everything goes perfectly for you and I can't wait to here all about it :)

They changed the packages up so I can't really answer your questions. Call WE and ask. We got married on the Imagination in August 2014 and had the one hour reception and we paid for the Lido deck lunch too since our guests had to be there by 10 and wedding wasn't until 1:30. Anyway, because we had the reception the cake cutting was during the reception. It is our second marriage and our adult children were our attendants so we were similar to your situation. My wedding pictures are on my FB you can friend request me Lori Snelling in Fair Oaks if you want to look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk