Kauai Coffee Company Self Guided Tour

Karysa

Has anyone toured this coffee farm? It's apparently the largest one in the US. I have more time on Kauai compared to Kona and was thinking about stopping in. Thanks for any info that you can provide.:)

We went there in January & they have a gift shop & covered outdoor area for self service coffee samples from large thermoses. There was a free guided tour beginning while we were there but we didn't take the tour.

Having sampled their coffee there & at Costco in Maui, the Kona coffee is much better to my tastebuds.

It's merely my opinion but if possible I'd do my coffee tasting in Kona. However if time is limited in Kona & you have some extra time in Kauai it might be interesting for you. We stopped there after driving to Waimea Canyon & stops in a couple of other towns.

We went there in January & they have a gift shop & covered outdoor area for self service coffee samples from large thermoses. There was a free guided tour beginning while we were there but we didn't take the tour.

Having sampled their coffee there & at Costco in Maui, the Kona coffee is much better to my tastebuds.

It's merely my opinion but if possible I'd do my coffee tasting in Kona. However if time is limited in Kona & you have some extra time in Kauai it might be interesting for you. We stopped there after driving to Waimea Canyon & stops in a couple of other towns.

We are staying in Kauai pre-cruise and ( hopefully ) have a day in Kona on the cruise, so I think that we will probably plan to stop at the one in Kauai. After I posted I read some reviews on TA and it got good reviews on there. I think we will try and take a guided tour at the one in Kauai because we have the time and DH would love it I think, and try and do some coffee tasting in Kona.

Thank you :)

We are staying in Kauai pre-cruise and ( hopefully ) have a day in Kona on the cruise, so I think that we will probably plan to stop at the one in Kauai. After I posted I read some reviews on TA and it got good reviews on there. I think we will try and take a guided tour at the one in Kauai because we have the time and DH would love it I think, and try and do some coffee tasting in Kona.

Thank you :)

You're welcome & reading your threads I know that you're researching your options to find the best things for you. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer

You're welcome & reading your threads I know that you're researching your options to find the best things for you. :)

Exactly, but you guys have so many ideas you are making it tough to choose just what to do! :D