Bon Voyage "Uncle Les"

Enjoy! I would love to sail on that ship one day. I'd have to build my courage up first. I'd worry about being kicked off for being too working class!

Nah if I can survive it anyone can.

It was actually less Class conscious than many of the lines with less of a reputation.

Have received report from my two onboard.

They enjoyed their 1st afternoon / evening on board exploring the ship.

They were pleased to have a Stbd side sheltered balcony for the late night sailaway as the rain had started by then.

Is that because everyone is segregated to their own dining rooms. :p

No, even in public areas.

Not a fan of airs and graces.

Probably my one complaint would be coats after 6:00 even if you just wanted to grab a drink to take back to your cabin.

No, even in public areas.

Not a fan of airs and graces.

Probably my one complaint would be coats after 6:00 even if you just wanted to grab a drink to take back to your cabin.

You can visit the Carinthia Lounge to get a drink sans jacket after 6pm and there are often people around who are either just coming back from late excursions or who have been at the pool who are passing through. Can easily find somewhere to get a drink, especially if you only want to take it back to your cabin.

It is really only in the Commodore Club and Chart Room that people would be dressed up early in the evening. After about 7pm most people are in the 'dress of the day'. Anyway you could easily throw a jacket over a t-shirt if you wanted. Speaking for myself I don't find a jacket an indicator of 'airs and graces'.

I'm looking forward to a quiet drink in the Carinthia lounge Aussieflyer. Will look so much different to the Wintergarden. I didn't mind the Wintergarden but it wasn't used often.

Gut - where was your emergency drill? I've been in the Theatre once and Wintergarden another time.

I'm looking forward to a quiet drink in the Carinthia lounge Aussieflyer. Will look so much different to the Wintergarden. I didn't mind the Wintergarden but it wasn't used often.

Gut - where was your emergency drill? I've been in the Theatre once and Wintergarden another time.

They were broken up. Ours was in Carinthia.