Cruise Personalizer

scmexico

I have entered my independent air flights and thought that usually if they are good you will see a confirmed block in Personalizer. I have a red block offering Delete. Any ideas?

Mine is the same as they have not been approved yet.

Says "we will validate your flights soon"

Edited by Colo Cruiser

mine has been in the system for months and still just shows the delete button.

I don't think they actually 'approve' anymore. maybe they just let you know if they disapprove?

It says the "flights have not been validated yet, we will do it soon" and has been that way for a month.

Think you are right the delete button is always there in case you need to change them.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Why do you bother entering your independent air info? I never do.

Because its important for the Pursers desk to have your information especially in case there is any issues with the arrival of the vessel at the end of the cruise.

It also helps them decide what disembarkation tags you get if you don't ask for anything specific.

It takes 2 minutes and what does it hurt?

I believe that it is particularly important if you are using Princess shuttles to and from the airport. On one cruise I arrived after their cutoff time for the shuttle (still had 2 hours to get on board) but my flights were not approved. I took a cab to the ship.

It seems they have stopped displaying the confirmation. They will however show if the flight is invalid.

For our upcoming departure from FLL our airline had a schedule and flight number change. Our flight record with Princess showed it was now invalid.

Why do you bother entering your independent air info? I never do.

Only so Princess can give feedback as to if your flights meet their guidelines for making the ship the first day or making your flight the last day.

It cannot be used for disembarkation information or even arrival information because airlines or passengers change flights numbers and flight times or other info and these changes are not updated in the Princess data base unless the passengers go through that effort.