Heads Up : Cyber Sale Beginning November 28th

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Quick heads up : Just received an email, stating that Azamara will have a Cyber sale from 11/28 - 12/2. Here's part of the email :

Keep an eye on your inbox! Great savings and extra value on an Azamara voyage are coming November 28 to December 2, 2014, as part of the Azamara Cyber Sale. Give yourself and your travel companions the gift of world travel and save big in the process. Stay tuned.

Guess this cyber sale is only for those fortunate enough to be put on the e-mail list. Have tried several times including thru the Club representative who sent me an e-mail that i was added but, absolutely NOTHING has come!!!

Impossible to join in on the sail when one doesn't get the information??????

Guess this cyber sale is only for those fortunate enough to be put on the e-mail list. Have tried several times including thru the Club representative who sent me an e-mail that i was added but, absolutely NOTHING has come!!!
Welcome to "the Club" Rallydave. ;);)

There's quite a few of us who have tried in vain to get on (or in my case back on) the AZ email list. I've given up after 2 years of countless registrations, email requests to LCV and their promises that things would change. Nothing ever does. Maybe you'll have better luck.

I rely on Host Andy to post any AZ promo offers. At least he's reliable!

I rely on Host Andy to post any AZ promo offers. At least he's reliable!

Thank you MightyQuinn. I try my very best to keep everyone informed on anything I find out. I sincerely enjoy helping our members as much as possible.

Thank you MightyQuinn. I try my very best to keep everyone informed on anything I find out. I sincerely enjoy helping our members as much as possible.

Andy, maybe Bonnie could let us know if these Cyber deals will be available to book whilst on board. We will be on Journey when the Cyber deals go live.

After some difficulty and with help from the Azamara people we contacted through the forum, we did finally get registered and have received a few e-mails since. We assumed we were getting all of them, but as we didn't receive one re the cybersale we are obviously not!:confused:

Perhaps someone can confirm that they have actually received an e-mail concerning this offer.

So far, I have only seen it mentioned on Larry Pimentel's Twitter Account and the notice referred to ACC's "Travel Partners", a referral I took to mean travel agents.

On the same Twitter Account there was also some brief musings as to adding to the fleet.

I don't get any emails. :(

Garry

Hello Garry, and others who don't get our emails...

Please know that we would LOVE for you to receive all our emails.

I recommend you send an email to LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com to inquire why you don't get the promotional emails. Sometimes it's as simple as you opted out of receiving marketing communications from us when you first set up your profile, and they can 'un-tick' the box for you. Sometimes it's more complicated. Good luck.

Reading this thread, so many of you, like me, haven't been receiving e-mails from AZ.

I just went into My Azamara Account and found, guess what? I had not up-dated my e-mail address with them. So even though I kept completing the pop-up that appears on their site when I log on asking if I want to receive their e-mails, I guess my old e-mail is getting all those missives.

Sorry, AZ, that I had been thinking badly of you!

Thank you, Bonnie. I'll send them an email. I will say that all the posters here are very good about letting us know about up-coming promotions and interesting tidbits about the "going ons" with Azamara. It is appreciated.

Garry

Here's a thought, Bonnie.

When I mentioned to Larry Pimentel this past June that I was not getting Azamara emails, he asked Signe Bjorndal to look into it. She sent me an email suggesting I add three Azamara email addresses into my address book at my internet service provider. Since doing that, I am getting all Azamara emails, including this latest teaser. Apparently, doing this ensured that my ISP didn't treat these emails from Azamara as spam.

Perhaps you might get those three addresses from someone and post them here so everyone can do as I did and--maybe, just maybe--we'll all be getting your emails. And then booking cruises!

I can't for the life of me find a place to even set up a profile!

Hi Pam,

I hear you. The Azamara website is lacking in many areas. This is one of them.

Here's a link to the Le Club Voyage Enrollment page : https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/captainsclub/enrollment/members.do?

Please let me know if this works for you.

Here's a thought, Bonnie.

When I mentioned to Larry Pimentel this past June that I was not getting Azamara emails, he asked Signe Bjorndal to look into it. She sent me an email suggesting I add three Azamara email addresses into my address book at my internet service provider. Since doing that, I am getting all Azamara emails, including this latest teaser. Apparently, doing this ensured that my ISP didn't treat these emails from Azamara as spam.

Perhaps you might get those three addresses from someone and post them here so everyone can do as I did and--maybe, just maybe--we'll all be getting your emails. And then booking cruises!

Here they are...please note: do not use these addresses to contact us.

news@email.azamaraclubcruises.com

loyalty@email.azamaraclubcruises.com

relax@email.azamaraclubcruises.com

So since I never get any emails, in spite of 'joining', 'submitting', 'signing up' many times, I went over to my Azamara account to make sure I'd checked all the appropriate boxes and re-requested communication about specials, news, etc. only to be told, in blood-red type, that such communication was reserved for Americans only!!!!

Thanks, Az.

I can't for the life of me find a place to even set up a profile!

UK, Explorer level, loyal Azamara re-guest. CANNOT, after so many emails and promises from Le Club Voyage, ever get on to their mailing-list. I am, I have to say, losing heart in Azamara - why won't they listen to us, when we, more than any First-Time guest, are far superior 'Ambassadors' for the Company....

It's getting me down. Thanks for the link Andy - I'll have a look, tomorrow.