Majesty Drinks Menu

GregInCharlotte

The only problem with the NCL drink menus is they list Wine Coolers but I went to every bar on the ship and not one bar had them. In fact all the bartenders told me they haven't carried them for quite some time. They also have other liquors that are not on the menu, like Bailey's, Malibu.

The only problem with the NCL drink menus is they list Wine Coolers but I went to every bar on the ship and not one bar had them. In fact all the bartenders told me they haven't carried them for quite some time. They also have other liquors that are not on the menu, like Bailey's, Malibu.

Thank you for that update fellow basketballmom. I was getting worried :) What about Grey Goose....I NEED that.

Thank you for that update fellow basketballmom. I was getting worried :) What about Grey Goose....I NEED that.

are also sometimes quite a bit more... i.e. $8-$10 (watch out for the monkey heads... are you REALLY going to want to pack that on the way home?? and some of them don't really have that much actual drink (the pineapple shells) in them.

My updated methods will include buying a special and get the refill price on the specials every day instead of buying another souvenir glass (of which I have MANY under my sink...) buying the draft BASS ale when I can find it if I want beer, and I'm getting a couple bottles of wine and a bar set up for a drink in my cabin when the mood strikes me :-) I'll seek out the martini clinic and will attend, as long as there's nothing requiring that I have any motor skills afterward. I will make friends with the bartenders, and remember to tip early and often. ;)

Wow - those prices really aren't bad at all.

We just got off the Star two weeks ago, and I never saw prices even close to that.

The "first wave" bloody mary, prominently advertised in the "Daily's", were $5.95 from 9am until close. Unlike other cruises, we never saw any rum specials. Every special in the NCL souvenir glass was $6.95.

I assumed all NCL ships priced their drinks pretty much the same. Maybe that's a bad assumption. confused.gif

Salty Dawn $0.99

-----------

1 part orange juice (from breakfast)

2 parts vodka (from smuggling)

1 citrus (from breakfast - let's be flexible here, a lemon, orange, kiwi, grapefruit, who cares)

Shake thoroughly (preferably with your partner)

Enjoy

I'll be holding clinics in my cabin all cruise long :D

• 7 months later...

Archived