spend 1000 get 50 bonus gift cards

gremlinbangles

princess gift cards on sale today. Not a great one but if you spend 1000 you get a 50 gift card.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where.

And do you mean if I pay $1000 I get $1050 in gift cards?

I've never heard of these before.

I'm doing an Alaska cruisetour in July. This would be great, and I could get about 6 of them-- problem is that then my cruise needs to be paid 6 months early. And makes it almost non-refundable (unless I book another princess cruise) six months before final payment.

I'm doing an Alaska cruisetour in July. This would be great, and I could get about 6 of them-- problem is that then my cruise needs to be paid 6 months early. And makes it almost non-refundable (unless I book another princess cruise) six months before final payment.

The cancellation penalties are based on your final payment DATE. If you pay in full earlier and then cancel before final payment would have been due, you still get all your money back.

The cancellation penalties are based on your final payment DATE. If you pay in full earlier and then cancel before final payment would have been due, you still get all your money back.

But you wouldn't get hard dollars back-- it would be the gift card value. Which would not be useful if I had no other cruise booked on princess.

Here are some more details to make sure you get full value if you want to take advantage of the offer:

The $50 bonus card is offered per order, not per card so if you want, for example, $2,000 of cards you must make 2 separate $1,000 orders to get the $100 bonus. I initially had added multiple cards to my order and then saw that it would only get me one $50 bonus card. When I redid them as separate orders I saw a $50 bonus card with each order.

When I was reading up on the details it also said you can get a maximum of 5 $50 bonus cards from this offer.

It worked out great for us since we have about $4,000 of final payments to make in the next month and our credit card billing cycle just started up today...perfect timing! Really cost us nothing (except committing $4,000 towards Princess a few days early) and gained us $200.

Here are some more details to make sure you get full value if you want to take advantage of the offer:

The $50 bonus card is offered per order, not per card so if you want, for example, $2,000 of cards you must make 2 separate $1,000 orders to get the $100 bonus. I initially had added multiple cards to my order and then saw that it would only get me one $50 bonus card. When I redid them as separate orders I saw a $50 bonus card with each order.

When I was reading up on the details it also said you can get a maximum of 5 $50 bonus cards from this offer.

It worked out great for us since we have about $4,000 of final payments to make in the next month and our credit card billing cycle just started up today...perfect timing! Really cost us nothing (except committing $4,000 towards Princess a few days early) and gained us $200.

Would that be called "playing your cards right"? :D

Happy Holiday

FONT]

princess gift cards on sale today. Not a great one but if you spend 1000 you get a 50 gift card.

I was reading about the gift cards on Princess web site. It says that the Promotional gift cards EXPIRES ON 2/29/2016.

This is not good

It looks like it is going to work out well for me. I have a final payment due on Dec 8th. I'll just buy 1K in gift cards and take the free $50. I have my TA double checking to make sure that I can pay a booking through them with a princess gift card. It looks like it is possible but I just want to verify before committing to the purchase. Edit: They confirmed there is no problem paying for a TA booked cruise with this gift card so I put my order in. Quick 50 bucks!

Edited by Square

It looks like it is going to work out well for me. I have a final payment due on Dec 8th. I'll just buy 1K in gift cards and take the free $50. I have my TA double checking to make sure that I can pay a booking through them with a princess gift card. It looks like it is possible but I just want to verify before committing to the purchase. Edit: They confirmed there is no problem paying for a TA booked cruise with this gift card so I put my order in. Quick 50 bucks!

We were told when paying all you need to do is give your TA the card# printed on top. Working for us also, using 2-$1,000 gift card for a final payment due in January and using the 2 $50 bonus cards on our cruise in December.:D

Would you be so kind as to point me to where it says a maximum of 5 bonus cards? All I see on the Princess website is "The $50 Promotional gift card is limited to one (1) per customer during this promotion."

Thanks!

Would you be so kind as to point me to where it says a maximum of 5 bonus cards? All I see on the Princess website is "The $50 Promotional gift card is limited to one (1) per customer during this promotion."

Thanks!

Well that is interesting, I'm seeing what you are referring to and can't find the language I recall from this morning. I think they have made some changes to those terms since I ordered mine. I also don't recall seeing the 2/29/2016 deadline for using the $50 bonus cards when I read through all the terms and conditions but it is certainly there now.

I can't prove it one way or the other but regardless, it sure looks like you can only get the one card now.

If I order it today do you think that I would get the email on Monday, I have a final payment due Dec. 1.

it took me 15 minutes to get both the gift card and bonus 50 gift card. I think it would have been quicker but the internet was kind of slow on carnival sunshine..lol..yes it comes quick.