Best place to see monkey's and sloths

dorisdvu

Which place have you had the best monkey experience - Victor Bodden, Daniel Johnson's, Gambalimba Park or somewhere else?

I believe the only place to see sloths is at Daniel Johnson's - not 100% sure though. Does anyone have any recent videos?

Does any have any recent video's of private tours - Victor Bodden tours, Channin Bodden tours, Rony's anyone else?

They're all good tours. All have good reviews. Victor and Rony have long cruise industry history and both hire guides who are excellent. Email each tour vendor and tell them what you want to do and see who comes back with the most things on your bucket list or best price for your group.

It's my understanding that Daniel Johnson is the only one with sloths. Gumbalinda Park is only available as a ship excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend Rony. We have become friends with him over the years. We have toured with him many times. He will make sure you have a great day. I recommend the freestyle tour. I like to stop photos if I see something interesting, don't like to be rushed, and at the same time don't want to stay and look at something longer than I'd like. The freestyle tour is great because you choose exactly where you'd like to go and how long you stay.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Daniel Johnson's has both and you are able to hold the sloths and monkeys. Blue Cool Running Tours offers a trip there and will also take you to the Iguana Farm which is really neat and close to Daniels.

Wait...what??? There's an excursion where I can see and hold a sloth??? Okay wow...I need to find out more and book this!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wait...what??? There's an excursion where I can see and hold a sloth??? Okay wow...I need to find out more and book this!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I literally just said the same thing out loud to myself!! We are going in two weeks and now this is a MUST on my list!

• 2 weeks later...
I literally just said the same thing out loud to myself!! We are going in two weeks and now this is a MUST on my list!

Please let us know if you make this excursion? I'd love to hear what you think of it. We're looking at excursions now for our 12/26 cruise.

New Cruiser

June 2015

Viking River Cruises-Kara

Rhine River Basel to Amsterdam

Pre-cruise Lucerne Post-cruise Brugge

December 2016

Royal Caribbean-Liberty of the Sea

Cozumel-Belize-Roatan