Are there any beach clubs or hotels that sell day passes?

Schplinky

Last time I was in St. Croix we went to Sand Castle on the Beach. I think $25 got two lounge chairs and two drinks. They have food as well. They also have a webcam so you can wave to friends back home.

www.sandcastleonthebeach.com

• 1 month later...

I live part time in St. Croix. One of my favorite places to go to the beach, snorkel, get great drinks at reasonable prices and eat good food is right next to the pier. It doesn't require a pass. Go to Coconuts, as you leave the pier turn left and walk along the beach. They rent out chairs and lounges.

If you'd like an "upscale" place get a day pass to the Buccanneer. You'll have to grab a taxi to take you. Expect to pay higher prices but it is a nice beach for laying out and swimming but not so great for snorkeling. They do rent kayaks etc in both places.

I live part time in St. Croix. One of my favorite places to go to the beach, snorkel, get great drinks at reasonable prices and eat good food is right next to the pier. It doesn't require a pass. Go to Coconuts, as you leave the pier turn left and walk along the beach. They rent out chairs and lounges.

If you'd like an "upscale" place get a day pass to the Buccanneer. You'll have to grab a taxi to take you. Expect to pay higher prices but it is a nice beach for laying out and swimming but not so great for snorkeling. They do rent kayaks etc in both places.

Thanks! We are there on Christmas, maybe something will be open. Plus, it is close to the ship. I still hope to follow the music, as Drake suggests.

:cool:

Coconuts closed a couple months ago.....

• 2 months later...