Bounty Adventures

Zark427

• 1 month later...

Bounty Adventures is a very nice pick. Drinks, lunch and good snorkeling. Don't forget your sunscreen as there is not much shade on the Bounty. You may also need some motion medication since the trip out is very unsettling and a few folk did fall briefly ill. Each and every wave could be felt. We really enjoyed Captain Perry who is also owner of the Bounty. Good food for lunch. I still think the Captain should invest some of the money he makes in a new ship. There is also one small bathroom for use. Be sure to wear your swim clothes as there is not much room to maneuver in the bathroom and with there being only one on the vessel someone will likely be needing it. I highly recommend this excursion. Again, don't forget your meds.

• 2 months later...

Hey cprincess - I see what you mean. It sounds like they're saying the taste of Curacao is available thru the cruise lines, yet Royal caribbeab doesn't seem to have it. Perhaps an e-mail to Bounty is in order to find out what they mean. If you find out anything, please post.

I just went to the bounty adventures website and it does not say you have to book this excursion through the cruiseline. It says that you can only book the Taste of Curacao excursion and someone from the Bounty will pick you up at your ship.

• 2 months later...

Archived