Palo reservations

vtsoccermom

I wanted to book at Palo's but there is no reservations available on line. We are sailing on 2/20/10 aboard the Magic. This is my family's first Disney cruise (7 night Western). I have read that if you get onboard early you can book with Palo. Were would you go to do this once onboard? What would be the best night? I was thinking a few nights into the cruise so our DD (age 12) and DS (age 8) would be used to the ship and clubs at that point, so I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving them.

Usually it will be in one of the night clubs upon boarding to book Palos.

When you check at the terminal they will give you a single sheet of paper to welcome you aboard. Towards the bottom of that paper will tell you the place and time to book Palos. arrive right on time if you can.

They do reserve several reservations just for this reason.

I would wait until after the first 3 nights because they only do the light show in Animators Palate the first roataion through, you dont want to miss it. By waiting until day 4 you will have experienced all the restaurants once which is nice. Be careful not to book on Pirate night. or you might miss it too unless you get an early reservation.

You usually go to Diversons to get the reservation. Board early and line up about 20 minutes before they open. They usually open about an hour after official boarding time but you can usually board by 11AM. You will be able to make reservations for one Dinner and Brunch. Additionally, if you go to Palo when they are open and let them know that you want to eat there, they can call you if there are any cancellations.

They usually hold back a good amount of reservations for Palo so take the early poster's advice and go straight to Diversions (it might be in Rocking Bar D). If you can't get dinner get Brunch on a sea day. It is just as incredible as dinner. Just don't skip the Chocolate Souffle! I promise you won't feel guilty about leaving your children after one bite...children? what children?;)

Usually it will be in one of the night clubs upon boarding to book Palos.

When you check at the terminal they will give you a single sheet of paper to welcome you aboard. Towards the bottom of that paper will tell you the place and time to book Palos. arrive right on time if you can.

They do reserve several reservations just for this reason.

I would wait until after the first 3 nights because they only do the light show in Animators Palate the first roataion through, you dont want to miss it. By waiting until day 4 you will have experienced all the restaurants once which is nice. Be careful not to book on Pirate night. or you might miss it too unless you get an early reservation.

We had the show on the second night of Animators Palate as our first night there was formal night. We ended up eating in Palo on Thursday of the Eastern route, which is the Captain's dinner, so they had a special lobster dish that was available.

I wanted to book at Palo's but there is no reservations available on line. We are sailing on 2/20/10 aboard the Magic. This is my family's first Disney cruise (7 night Western). I have read that if you get onboard early you can book with Palo. Were would you go to do this once onboard? What would be the best night? I was thinking a few nights into the cruise so our DD (age 12) and DS (age 8) would be used to the ship and clubs at that point, so I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving them.

Hi! Once you get onboard, your Personal Navigator will tell you where to go to book Palo reservations or at least get you on a waiting list, the champainge brunch is supposed to be to die for. When we cruise, we get the second diner setting, so I book Palo reservations for around 6pm (if possible), that way we can still go to our regular diner seating to chat with our table mates and have a salad or something small. If that doesn't work, try not to book on the Pirates in the Caribean night, it's alot of fun at diner and the Deck Party afterwards is awesome!

Have a great time!

Archived