Anyone just off of IOS?

Hello~

For the folks who were just got off the IOS, I was just wondering how the new CD, Jamie was?

Anything else new or exciting that you can report?

What was your opinion of Gordon Travis? He should have been the Activity Manager onboard with you? Did he co-host the morning show with Jamie?

Yes, Gordon Did the morning show as well..He was good and funny.

When we sailed on Indy in February, Gordon was filling in for the CD on that cruise. He was very personable, but not as visible on the ship as I expect a CD to be. The events he hosted, he did very well. I had the accidental occurrence to meet him at Café Promenade on embarkation day, when I was getting a coffee, while waiting for the Loyalty Ambassador. Very nice to chat with and he did have a wonderful staff working with him. Some of them I know have been transferred to other ships such as Anthem to take her out.

You should have still had Tom Sting, who was great at Karaoke and trivia.

Thought Jamie was funny, did april 11-19, the cruise director really only introduces the shows, makes a few appearances etc, a cruise is only what you make it

A cruise director does a lot more than that, and should be visible around the ship a lot. You can go on the same ship and have two different CD's and feel as if one was a great cruise and the other less so. How the CD schedules things to do on board, will have an impact on how the cruise feels, IMO.

Just got off the Indy yesterday. He is very energetic and excitable, but he definitely has a peculiar sense of humor in my opinion. The one morning show we caught on our stateroom TV had him in an animal onesie stuffing marshmallows in his mouth for 20 minutes and trying to talk. Again, just my opinion but I just didn't get his sense of humor the whole cruise and thought the shows he hosted dragged on and on because of him.