More The Merrier Sale..

RainbowsMist

I just did a mock booking to check our upcoming March Cruise and noticed the "More The Merrier" rate showed up. It's showing $190 cheaper on one of our Cabins and $140 on the other, we originally booked Early Saver. Also, I notice the Senior's Rate was $70 cheaper for my parents!

A little early Christmas present perhaps??

I won't get too excited until I hear back from the forms I submitted ;)

I believe they offer the More the Merrier rate to fill ships that aren't selling too well. You have to have at least 3 people to a cabin to get it and my guess is that you won't see it during peak season and on newer ships who aren't having a problem packing them full.

But these are guesses. I booked More the Merrier on othe Fantasy for our sailing last week. I did it about 90 days presail and that sailing had rooms/price drops right up to the bitter end.

I believe they offer the More the Merrier rate to fill ships that aren't selling too well. You have to have at least 3 people to a cabin to get it and my guess is that you won't see it during peak season and on newer ships who aren't having a problem packing them full.

But these are guesses. I booked More the Merrier on othe Fantasy for our sailing last week. I did it about 90 days presail and that sailing had rooms/price drops right up to the bitter end.

I think you are on to something. It's a good way to fill up

all the berths. We were able to get a third on the Sensation

January 3rd, 4 day sailing for $70 total! :eek:

Not too shabby!!!

Hmmm...not sure if this theory is entirely true. We are on the Breeze March 10th...which I guess is classified as Spring Break. We found the rate on our 3 person Balcony... nothing on our 3 person interior. Although my parents scored a $70 OBC as the senior rate dropped below the Early Saver.

Wow. It took just four hours to get the adjustment email for the $160 price drop. Three in a cove March 16 on Breeze for $2047.:D Merry indeed!

I am now officially :D Received my updated booking confirmation showing my $190 price drop as well my parents received their $70 OBC! Really didn't think we were going to get any price drop with it being the Breeze over Spring Break.

Wow. It took just four hours to get the adjustment email for the $160 price drop. Three in a cove March 16 on Breeze for $2047.:D Merry indeed!

One the same cruise with 3 people in my cabin too! I submitted my form this afternoon, but haven't checked email yet to see if it was accepted. I do a mock booking every day to check rates. There are still at least 10 cove balconies that sleep 3 people left.

Just received ANOTHER $80 credit confirmation for our kids interior. I noticed the Ocean Views were cheaper so I filled out the form and submitted it yesterday :) Merrier indeed!

wow!! Congrats to you! my rate is still holding strong....

never did see that 'more the merrier' rate for my cruising, either!

wow!! Congrats to you! my rate is still holding strong....

never did see that 'more the merrier' rate for my cruising, either!

I noticed it's only if there are 3 or more in the Cabin and only on certain categories. It never showed up on the kids interior (and there's 3 of them) but I did see it on the Ocean Views which is what drew my attention. Also it didn't show up on my parents balcony (there's only 2 of them) but the senior rate dropped below the ES rate. Keep checking!

Beware you might loose your room if you switch. This happened to me on my last cruise despite my PVP assuring me it wouldnt be a problem. I then got an "oops, its already been done, sorry!"

Just a thought.

Thanks so much for the heads up.

Guess I got lucky...wheww! Received the conformation credit email with oringal room in place. Then again...I don't think they could switch the room, as it is our kids and I was told at the time of booking with my PVP they had to be within 5 cabins of ours.

Beware you might loose your room if you switch. This happened to me on my last cruise despite my PVP assuring me it wouldnt be a problem. I then got an "oops, its already been done, sorry!"

Just a thought.

How could they switch my room on an Early Saver booking? Not sure what you are referring to. My cabin was the same on my updated booking summary they sent back with the price drop.:confused:

Archived