Heavy Metal Cruise

Wow. That is interesting. I'm assuming they had the whole ship? Would be akward if there were a few hundred people on the ship that were not part of the group :eek:

I'm curious if there were smuggling, formal night and gratuity issues that week- all of our favorite topics in one cruise?

Wow. That is interesting. I'm assuming they had the whole ship? Would be akward if there were a few hundred people on the ship that were not part of the group :eek:

I'm curious if there were smuggling' date=' formal night and gratuity issues that week- all of our favorite topics in one cruise?[/quote']

Why would they be any more of an issue on this cruise than others? They did say record breaking alcohol sales :)

Why would they be any more of an issue on this cruise than others? They did say record breaking alcohol sales :)

I saw that too about the record breaking alcohol sales but I took it as a joke since they said it was broke before they even left port. Maybe it's true though and that would be awesome if it were true. And, I was actually joking about the other issues........just to bring up all of the favorite/controversial topics in one post.

I actually would have loved to be on that cruise, not with my family and at my current age, but when I was in my 20's that would have been awesome.

If this the Monsters of Rock cruise, it is chartered. My BIL tried to talk me into going on the next one, which is scheduled for end of March in case you are interested. :D.

I would go, but that is end of quarter/end of fiscal year for me, so cannot take off from work

Archived