please help! Victory, Miracle or RCCL

ufmurphys

We have sailed once with Disney. We want to do a 7 day cruise May 2005. Our children will be 10 and 8. Worried about Carnival's old reputation for lots of partying but have read so many good reviews about them now. We don't gamble and drink just a little. Any insight you could provide will be very much appreciated!

We enjoy RCCL Voyager class ships very much. We have a 14y/o son who also enjoys it a great deal. We have been on several Carnival cruises as well, and while they were not in any way bad, we found we just enjoyed RCCL Voyager class ships more. No doubt whichever you go with it will be a wonderful vacation for all of you :) Just remember that every ship, and every cruise line will have good and bad things, none are perfect. The fun and joy of going on a cruise is the most important thing! :)

We sailed the Victory and the Voyager and headed to the Miracle in February. I wouldnt worry about Carnivals' PARTY athosphere. I never seen it. I prefer carnival becuase they gave me more of a choice to do at night besides heading to a lounge or night club. Dont get me wrong-THe Voyager was a great cruise and I cruised for a great price. But since we dont drink or into dancing Carnival is the better choice for us.

Archived