Post Alaska Flights

I'm nervous about my 11:30 domestic flight to Toronto. You need to be at YVR about 2 hrs before a domestic flight. Flights to US even earlier because US customs and immigration is done at YVR. Personally, I don't think there is a time window that would allow you to do that flight the day of debarkation. Staying overnight and enjoying Vancouver for a day would be a pleasant way to end a cruise, however.

I'm nervous about my 11:30 domestic flight to Toronto. You need to be at YVR about 2 hrs before a domestic flight. Flights to US even earlier because US customs and immigration is done at YVR. Personally, I don't think there is a time window that would allow you to do that flight the day of debarkation. Staying overnight and enjoying Vancouver for a day would be a pleasant way to end a cruise, however.

Thank You

In addition to security you will clear US customs at YVR therefor a full two hours should be allowed for pre-flight time. If you can handle your own luggage and self-disembark an 1130 is doable if you can't self-disembark then I would think in terms of 1200 to 1230. If you are flying to Toronto or Montreal and then changing planes you could deduct an hour from these times as you will clear customs at that airport.

I an 8:45 am flight out of Vancouver to early to make? If so what is a safe morning flight time we have to head back to FL. thanks for the help.

Yes. You need to exit the ship, clear Canadian Immigration and Customs; get to the airport; check in; clear US Immigration and Customs; clear security; before even getting to your departure gate.

Your problem then becomes the fact there are no afternoon connections to get you to Florida because of time differences you'd then arrive in the middle of the night. You'll need to catch an late afternoon connection (there are no non-stops to Florida; Atlanta and Cuba are the closest non-stops), and then a red-eye to Florida

Yes. You need to exit the ship, clear Canadian Immigration and Customs; get to the airport; check in; clear US Immigration and Customs; clear security; before even getting to your departure gate.

Your problem then becomes the fact there are no afternoon connections to get you to Florida because of time differences you'd then arrive in the middle of the night. You'll need to catch an late afternoon connection (there are no non-stops to Florida; Atlanta and Cuba are the closest non-stops), and then a red-eye to Florida

Thanks for all the help it looks like early evening is all we will be able to get in to ft. myers fl i found better times into tampa and orlando but dont want to drive 2+ hours home

Archived