Island Tour and Boatyard rolled into one?

just4steven

Sorry if this has been covered a lot already, I guess I think I'm too sexy to use the search function :rolleyes::D

Is there a tour from just one company that goes to the Boatyard and does some sort of island tour? The island tour part could be quick, but we would just like to see some of it. Again, we would just like to keep it as a "one stop shop" thing where we wouldn't have to deal with multiple taxis or companies.

We will be on a carnival ship by the way if I may have missed something in their excursion section. We don't mind sticking with a ships excursion if carnival offers this, I just did not notice anything specifically stating the boatyard.

Thanks!

If a short island tour and a visit to the boatyard are all that you require, I suggest that you simply take a cab.

Walk out past the Gatehouse when you dock and make a deal with a cabbie for a tour length of your choice (should be about US$25/hour for up to four in the cab—not each!).

When you have completed your tour have him drop you off at the boatyard (only a few minutes from the ship). He will ask you if you want him to return for you at a specific time and I’d decline the offer. Your entry fee into the boatyard includes a cab ride back to the ship.

You don’t need an organised tour for what you want to do; the cabbie knows his island and loves to share it.

I suggest that you make your tour a four (4) hour one and visit our SE and East coast. They are spectacular.

Have a grand holiday! :)

Crane Beach, Barbados

crane-beach-barbados.jpg

• 3 weeks later...