tell me about the infinity

cruisehome

Other than the slaves rowing on the bottom deck, the live chickens and pigs they carry for food, and the occasional holes in the hull from rust...there's no problem with the infinity being an old ship.

We are quite happy to be on any of the M-class ships....Celebrity does maintain their ships, the crews are exceptional and all of their ships are excellent.

Book the cruise.....

I agree that the Infinity is a great ship....in fact, my favorite of any cruise ship on any line. No problems as far as I could see and have sailed on her 3 times, once in an inside cabin, once in a balcony cabin and once in a family veranda (my favorite)!!

Service was spectacular -- we felt so special each and every time!

Food is great -- love the buffet area with their different stations.

Entertainment was fabulous!

can information on the infinity since it is an older ship

thinking of booking on this ship since the itinerary is so great

any problems

What itinerary are you looking at? Have you cruised before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Northern Aurora, we will be on the Infinity in May for the first time. Our cruise is to Alaska. We are not wine drinkers, and we have the Classic pkg. included with our trip. Does the Classic pkg. include all frozen drinks, and coffee with alcohol from Café El Bacio?

Also, do they have the drink of the day, each day, and is it in a souvenir glass?

We have booked a Concierge room, and we are not sure what to expect, but are very excited for our cruise!

I would really like to know your opinion of sky suites on the Infinity

Are they like the solstice class ships shown on the celebrity website

I cannot comment if they are like the S class suites as I haven't been in a suite on either S- class or M -class. I have only been in a suite on the Celebrity Century which is now gone.

I cannot comment if they are like the S class suites as I haven't been in a suite on either S- class or M -class. I have only been in a suite on the Celebrity Century which is now gone.

Thank you for getting back to me. I have tried everything to find

a current picture of the sky suites to no avail

M class suites are smaller than the S class suites (251 sf. cabin 57 sf. balcony vs. 301 sf. cabin 79 sf. balcony.). Of course, there are some variances. Our cabin on the M class faced the balcony instead of the wall.

It looks similar to the Summit Sky Suite we were in. With the refit, I'm not sure how it will look. But, remember, all the rooms are not the same. If you look on the cruise critic cabin reviews and deck plans, you could get a better idea.

• 3 weeks later...
Northern Aurora, we will be on the Infinity in May for the first time. Our cruise is to Alaska. We are not wine drinkers, and we have the Classic pkg. included with our trip. Does the Classic pkg. include all frozen drinks, and coffee with alcohol from Café El Bacio?

Also, do they have the drink of the day, each day, and is it in a souvenir glass?

We have booked a Concierge room, and we are not sure what to expect, but are very excited for our cruise!

We had a Concierge room on the Summit and the premium booze package. We drink wine and cocktails and beer so I can fill you in. Every bar had at least one specialty cocktail that you could get with the classic package and there were daily specials also (most of them were too sweet IMO). Most of the drinks in the martini bar were over the classic limit. premium package gets you drinks up to $13, and a surprising number were priced at $13.50, fifty cents over the limit, which means you pay $13.50 if you buy it, not just the .50 overage. There were very few drinks at Qzine even with the premium package. However, if you're unhappy with the limitations of the classic, it's not hard to upgrade for ten or 12 dollars a day.