All Inclusive Day Passes Antigua

ettel

Hi

Next month my group and I will be docked in Antigua for a day and are looking for resorts that offered day passes. Anyone have recommendations? I've read about Grand Pineapple and Coconut Beach Club. Has anyone been to both and have a preference? We are mainly looking for use of beach, pool, and drinks and food included. Any tips would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

ANTIGUA:

• JOLLY BEACH RESORT DAY PASS: E-MAIL INFO@JOLLYBEACH RESORT.COM

o DAY PASS (9a-5p) $97PP (all meals, house brand beverages, non-motorized water sports, entertainment)

• DAY PASS @ BLUEWATERS RESORT:

http://www.bluewaters.net

• DAY PASS (10a-6p)@ SANDALS GRAND ANTIGUA

o $110.50 per person.

o FULL access to all the amenities and food/beverages on the resort except a room. Transportation is not included. Please contact the resort directly at 268-484-0100 at least 24 hours prior to your arrival to arrange your day pass.

Regards,

Maria

We went to Coconut Beach last week for the day. 2 adults, 2 kids (12 & 9).

We really enjoyed the day. It was quiet and uncrowded, the kind of place we like. The beach was really nice.

I can't compare the other resort but if you aren't looking for a wild party, CBR is a good choice.

The people staying at the resort were made up of couples, mostly older but some young ones. We enjoyed chatting with a few of them.

• 3 weeks later...
We went to Coconut Beach last week for the day. 2 adults, 2 kids (12 & 9).

We really enjoyed the day. It was quiet and uncrowded, the kind of place we like. The beach was really nice.

I can't compare the other resort but if you aren't looking for a wild party, CBR is a good choice.

The people staying at the resort were made up of couples, mostly older but some young ones. We enjoyed chatting with a few of them.

Do you have to buy a day pass at the beach club or can you just go to coconut beach? If you have to get a day pass at the club can you tell me what the cost of the day is currently?

Thank you

Do you have to buy a day pass at the beach club or can you just go to coconut beach? If you have to get a day pass at the club can you tell me what the cost of the day is currently?

Thank you

We bought a day pass. I don't know if you can just go to the beach. I assumed it was a private beach owned by the resort but I could be wrong.

The pass was $50 per person. No discount for kids. Taxi ride was $4 per person each way.

We bought a day pass. I don't know if you can just go to the beach. I assumed it was a private beach owned by the resort but I could be wrong.

The pass was $50 per person. No discount for kids. Taxi ride was $4 per person each way.

Agreed. The beach is a small stretch, and it would be difficult to access it other than through the hotel so it's likely private. We pre-ordered our day passes ahead of time, but a group of about six arrived at the same time as us and just bought them that day. This was in March of this year, and it was $50 then as well.

It was a lovely peaceful day, and their infinity pool was great! :cool:

• 2 years later...
ANTIGUA:

• JOLLY BEACH RESORT DAY PASS: E-MAIL INFO@JOLLYBEACH RESORT.COM

o DAY PASS (9a-5p) $97PP (all meals, house brand beverages, non-motorized water sports, entertainment)

• DAY PASS @ BLUEWATERS RESORT:

www.bluewaters.net

• DAY PASS (10a-6p)@ SANDALS GRAND ANTIGUA

o $110.50 per person.

o FULL access to all the amenities and food/beverages on the resort except a room. Transportation is not included. Please contact the resort directly at 268-484-0100 at least 24 hours prior to your arrival to arrange your day pass.

Regards,

Maria

Thanks for the great info!

cindie