Cococay or Labadee?

Cococay or Labadee?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Cococay or Labadee?

• Cococay
    • Labadee

Cococay if you can manage to get there. We've been diverted to Puerto Rico every trip but one.

Walk past everything and you get to beautiful, sandy beach. Nothing else around. It's just like those Corona commercials.....:D

COCO CAY!!!!! :D :D :D

Love that place! The sand is like powder. It is like a true island paradise.

Labadee {blech} lol. The sand is more coarse on Labadee. It is all surrounded by mountains. If I wanted to see mountains, I would look out my back windows. ;)

And I think the water is not as pretty at Labadee.

The shopping area on Labadee, more agressive. And the guards carry guns. :p Nuf said...lol. ;)

I love both Coco Cay and Labadee and would eagerly go to either one. They both offer fantastic, relaxing days.

It was kind of disappointing when Labadee put up the zipline because it just looks like high tension electrical lines, but I know the zipline is fabulously popular. Luckliy, because Coco Cay is so flat, I doubt RCI will build a zipline there.

We do. It's just more to our taste. If they ever built a pier there, I might think it's perfect.

But, I have to concede that Labadee is pretty good too! We'll be back there soon, and know that we'll have a great time. :D :p

Been to both--both are gorgeous! The BBQ was the same on both. The sand is different from one island to another...Coco Cay was more sandy--Labadee was more like crushed shell or coral. Coco Cay is pretty flat. Labadee is mountainous.

On both, the water was super clear and pretty! I got a wonderful tan in both locations!

I've been to each twice. Loved both, but feel like I've seen everything on Coco Cay and there's more to explore on Labadee, so I'd probably choose Labadee as the place I'd like to visit most again.

Of course, for just a relaxing day at the beach, Coco Cay would be tough to beat.

Wish I had to actually make this choice a lot more often. :)

Archived