Royal Caribbean - Cost of beer/drinks?

maserd

Hi,

I booked a trip with RC to Bermuda in 2009. Me & my friends have never been on a cruise. We're trying to figure out how much money to bring beyond gambling, excursions, photos, tips, etc. How much is beer, do they have Budweiser :D ? Price of wine? Also are there any other "hidden fees", port fees? Thanks for your time!

I would post this on the RCI board to get the current prices of beers.

Wine is available by the glass or by the bottle and just like being on land there wil be a variety of prices.

The port fees are part of the cruise. But certainly, excusions or items that you purchase are not.

Keith

Hi,

I booked a trip with RC to Bermuda in 2009. Me & my friends have never been on a cruise. We're trying to figure out how much money to bring beyond gambling, excursions, photos, tips, etc. How much is beer, do they have Budweiser :D ? Price of wine? Also are there any other "hidden fees", port fees? Thanks for your time!

Mixed drinks normally run about $5.50 to $7.00. It really isn't as bad as what you might expect........wine can run also from $5.50 to $7 if you want the house wine and can be more expensive by the glass if you want some of the more expensive wines. I don't know about beer.......I haven't had a beer in 30 years......just never liked the taste.

It is really hard to say how much money to bring.........it is up to you and how much gambling, excursions, photos, etc you think you will buy.

I have found a good rule of thumb is to take half as many clothes and twice as much money........LOL!! There really are no hidden fees. Yes there are port fees and taxes and the like.........but should all be on your invoice you get from RC......

Beer is somewhere around $4.50 with tip give or take a little. I find the drink pretty much comparable with what I pay at a local sport bar type establishment.

Thanks Gordon..........I knew somebody would know........I just have never liked beer........but I'll take a good CC and Water;)

No problem..........glad we could help. They do have daily drink specials......ususally those fruity drinks..........DW likes them from time to time.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived