Favorite Picture of All Time

This is my favorite cruise photo for not only its beauty but also what it represents. This was taken on my first (and only so far, but definitely not last) solo trip on the Freedom in 2014. It was also my first balcony. I'd had a rough year and really needed the peace and quiet that the balcony offered. Every evening before dinner, I'd sit out on the balcony, have a glass of wine, and watch the sunset. This was by far the best sunset picture I got this week, taken as we sailed out of Half Moon Cay. I made some amazing friends that week and had a great time, but my favorite memories were definitely those self-reflective evenings spent sitting in silence on my balcony. It's not the most technically perfect photo I've ever taken by far, but it's my favorite.

Cruise122_zps2bc032c0.jpg

Edited by agp_mzk

This is my favorite cruise photo for not only its beauty but also what it represents. This was taken on my first (and only so far, but definitely not last) solo trip on the Freedom in 2014. It was also my first balcony. I'd had a rough year and really needed the peace and quiet that the balcony offered. Every evening before dinner, I'd sit out on the balcony, have a glass of wine, and watch the sunset. This was by far the best sunset picture I got this week, taken as we sailed out of Half Moon Cay. I made some amazing friends that week and had a great time, but my favorite memories were definitely those self-reflective evenings spent sitting in silence on my balcony. It's not the most technically perfect photo I've ever taken by far, but it's my favorite.

Cruise122_zps2bc032c0.jpg

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...