What are you most looking forward to in your cruise?

AmandaEnzo

I look forward to the 4 sea days on my upcoming 8 day Splendor NYC cruise. It stops in Port Canaveral and the Bahamas.

I look forward to going to the steakhouse on Splendor.

Heading to Cocoa Beach Pier near Port Canaveral will be fun.

In Nassau, having a banana daiquiri at the daiquiri bar at Junkanoo Beach is a must.

Having a delicious fish lunch at "Butters" the small eatery off the beach (just past Jankanoo Beach) is also a must. I nice relaxing lunch. Say hello to Keno the owner.

Back on the ship, the Serentity Deck on Splendor is also a must.

Happy sailing.:cool:

I'm pretty excited about the cloud 9 spa! Could easily spend hours a day in there, lol.

How about you?

We will be doing the same in a week on the Dream. It's the entire reason for the cruise and another cruise a month later. :D

Cheers!

I'm pretty excited about the cloud 9 spa! Could easily spend hours a day in there, lol.

How about you?

Oh yeah Cloud 9 spa is Sweet! We had a cloud 9 spa cabin on the Breeze, so Beautiful!!!

Ok so back to your original question, this cruise, our girls are staying home and just hubby and I are cruising!!! I cant wait, it"ll be like a second honeymoon! Well my sister in law and her hubby are coming as well and some close friends..But to not have any responsiblity, I look forward to that!! I adore our girls, but just hubby and myself=priceless!

We're looking forward to our planned Port Canaveral excursion to Disney World; our first return to the Magic Kingdom in twenty years. Sea days would be a close second though. :)

AHHHH Disney , my other love~~~We go every yr, such a magical place!

First and foremost, spending some quality time with my hubby. Our jobs are set up so where we can't coordinate getting away as much as we like so we make sure when we can get away, we have a blast.

I'm excited to be giving Carnival another go. I've been on almost 20 cruises and the Carnival ones always came up short for me. I swore I'd never sail them again. Well, never say never because I have to say all of the great reviews of the Breeze have managed to change my mind.

Looking forward to our spa access and the smoke-free balcony rooms.