Return flight from FLL. How early?

Last year, we were on the Breeze, out of Miami. Wasn't sure what time we'd get off the ship, so we booked a 5pm nonstop.

We were at the airport at 9:eek::eek:

Let me just say, Southwest couldn't get us on an earlier flight:mad:

This year, we are doing the Breeze again.

Booked a 10:50 flight out of FLL.

Praying for the best.

Good Luck!

Just remember if you do the luggage valet service, you cannot book a flight before a certain time to guarantee luggage dellivery to the flight.

Last summer on the Allure it was 11:30 am.

Our flight was scheduled for 11:35 am:D, luggage was waiting for us in Cleveland when we got there.

Sea Ya

Our return flight is at 10:35 out of FLL. We are sailing on the Oasis. From what I have read as long as you do self debarkation getting off the ship early then you will have no problem with this time.

Happy Sailing

Bev

I'd have no qualms about booking a 10am flight out of FLL, but only if I was disembarking Oasis or Allure, and doing self-assist.

Edited by clarea

I went with a 10:45am flight from FLL to DFW last Sunday. I did self assist and walked off the ship at 6:30am with 2 bags. My biggest concern was getting a elevator from deck 7 to deck 4 as they were all full with people doing the same thing. After a 10 minute wait I finally caught one and walked off. Customs took about 10 minutes where I got to see a lady being led off in handcuffs and taken to a back room. That was kind of exciting! I was in the taxi line and by 7:30 I was on my way to the airport. I did want to do luggage valet but as a previous post said your flight had to leave after 11am. Missed it by 15 minutes!

We have booked a flight for 11:10 am and most of the family will self disembark as early as possible. I will have to get wheelchair assistance for as early as possible too. I will have no luggage and hope to catchup to my family at the airport. From all postings I've read I think this will be OK nothwithstanding some unusual event.

We did self-disembark off the Liberty April 26 ... We got in line off the elevators at 7:10, we made it to customs at 8:30 ... shepherding 6 kids (only one of which had found time for breakfast ... that would be the one who spent the night with nana in the JS :)) ... I'm trying to figure out how early people get in line to be off the ship at 7?

Sunday after thanksgiving, you mean the busiest travel day of the year? Dah, yeah I think it might. Maybe not getting off the ship but diffidently at the airport.

But, why? Im just kidding. Yeah, I know it's going to suck. Oddly enough when we booked this trip we didn't really take that part into consideration. :o

Sent from my Iphone 7

Based upon reading a lot of other posts, we've got a 930 on Jetblue in FLL, and we paid the extra $10pp to get into the faster security line- I'd recommend spending extra for that if you try to leave before 10:30.

We will be doing the walk-off ourselves as early as possible and catching a cab for the 15 minute or so ride to the airport.