? about pre-booking shows online for Allure

The tv interactive system is awesome...although not perfect. We just got off the Allure 2 hours ago! I had taken my printed pre-cruise planner off the website with me. It was really helpful as a couple of our specialty reservations did not show on the tv "personal calendar". Once I saw that, I called to confirm and there was never a problem. With all our shows reserved and dinners too, i honestly could not keep track of the whole week with out referring to the tv or my notes. The shows are absolutely amazing. You will love, love, love your trip!

when you do advanced reservations for the shows online, is there anyway of knowing what else will be going on around the ship? How will I know if a show conflicts with something else that I might want to do/see

when you do advanced reservations for the shows online, is there anyway of knowing what else will be going on around the ship? How will I know if a show conflicts with something else that I might want to do/see

That is a pain. Unless you can see the Cruise Compass which some CC members are awesome enough to save and scan (you'll hve to research the threads) it's impossible to know. I have to say that the major shows never conflict with each other and everything seemed well spaced out. All you would miss is a particular band starting or something not really big, like Bingo or Quest.

I did have to sort of do a schedule/spreadsheet to book it all ahead of time. This was also needed as we were specialty dining too. That part is a pain and something i miss from the smaller cruise ships where you just show up! However, I've got the hang of it now...it was fine.

That's a great idea to keep an eye out for the Cruise Compass...................once we get closer to our trip. :o Sure seems like it will pay off to do the homework and plan ahead of time. That is until my DH decides he doesn't want to be on a schedule while on vacation. :rolleyes:

When I was in the cruise terminal waiting for boarding to start I got a handout "The Cruise Planner" that gave an overview of activities for all 7 days. Next to each day there is space to write what you might want to do. It's basically a condensed version of the section in the cruise compass that lists the actvities. When I was on the ship I also got a flyer the was like an at-a-glance of all the shows for the week. They were both super helpful in wrapping my mind around showtimes.

When you reserve your shows online you are also able to pull up the entire show schedule for your trip with days, time and length of shows to help you plan.

Like a previous poster said, print it out and bring it! I referred to mine constantly.

Archived