Eastern Caribbean SCUBA with Princess ???'s

Califcat

Did you dive with Princess on the 10 day Eastern Voyager????

I have booked the 10-day Eastern Caribbean Voyager Cruise to the ports of Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Thomas and Princess Cay. I was surprised to learn that SCUBA is only offered in two ports (St. Lucia & St. Thomas)

My 1st question is: Does Princess offer SCUBA excursions closer to your cruise date (or any other excursions) This was the case with Carnival, that some SCUBA was offered on some islands early on and the closer to leaving we got the more islands opened up and offered SCUBA and other excursions.

My 2nd Question is: Where do you book the Princess Cay SCUBA? I don't see this offered under excursions. Is this an on-board booking only? Book only once at Princess Cay?

I would prefer to book through the cruise line as I am a single diver and don't want to encounter problems outside the cruise ship.

Any tips or advice is apprecitated! Thanks for your help!!:)

My 2nd Question is: Where do you book the Princess Cay SCUBA? I don't see this offered under excursions. Is this an on-board booking only? Book only once at Princess Cay?

Does Princess even offer scuba at Princess Cays? They didn't when I was there a few years ago. If they do, I wouldn't have the highest expectations for the dive.

Does Princess even offer scuba at Princess Cays? They didn't when I was there a few years ago. If they do, I wouldn't have the highest expectations for the dive.

I have read several posts of people diving at Princess Cay (not snorkel), plus I see it in the Carnival brochure. Posters give it mixed reviews, so I would rather dive it, than just snorkel around. It may be something new, but like I said, I don't see it available on my shore excursions list.

Califcat

Scuba was not offered October or December of 2009. In October the snorkeling was excellant on the rocks right off the beach. I took some dry pet food in a plastic bottle to feed the fish. Lots of yellowtail snappers, some muttons, nice sized grouper and plenty of reef fish just a few feet offshore. In December the weather was to bad to tender so had skip this stop.

Have a great cruise!

Archived