Caribbean Princess - April 2009 Southern Caribbean Cruise

BMJJR

Caribbean Princess - Eight of us took the Caribbean Princess for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for Spring Break. We started the cruise in San Juan Puerto Ricco and made port in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica and St. Thomas.

• 2 weeks later...

Rick,

Thanks for the nice feedback! When you go on your cruise in Nov. are you doing the Southern Caribbean like we did? If so, our favorite excursions were catamaran & snorkle in Aruba, Rainforest & black sand beach in Dominica & Megan's Bay beach in St. Thomas.

Have fun!!!

Bruce

Thanks BobbyT, Cruise4 & L2J,

I just used windows movie maker (the program that came with the computer). Almost all pc's have this program. However.....it does take some time to get used to it and incorporate all the different media (photos, video & music). E-mail me if you have challenges and I'll help if I can. Good luck!!!

That was a great video. We are cruising this Sunday on the CB. If possible, I am even more excited now! Did you say you did the Catamaran cruise in Antigua? How was it? I booked that excursion with my husband, and was curious to know if the waters are choppy, and what Bird Island is like?

Thanks again for a fun video. I can't wait to show my husband!

Kathy

What a great video! Very well done! Love the whole "Gilligan's Island" routine...so well done! Love the rocking of the boat and everyone trying to keep their balance...very funny! Loved the underwater photography too! WOW! Good job everyone!

Hi Kathy,

The catamaran ride & snorkeling (with underwater shots) was in Aruba.

Have a great time on your cruise & let me know if you post a video from it! :-)

Bruce

Thanks for posting!

It's a great mix of still and motion; even some underwater video. Music selection help make the video one to watch over and over again. I'm sure you didn't want the cruise to end. That's how I felt about your video. :cool: Great opening and close.

I just love Grenada. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived