Science nerd and Party girl

Hello, first post here. I've always read cruise critic but never had the need to post or ask a question until now. Since RCCL has a new smoking policy I am presented with a huge problem. I'm a laid back guy with a hot mess of a GF. she's a partier, up all nighter, drinker, smoker, you name it. We went on one Carnival cruise and she loved it but just wasn't my cup of tea. We came to a perfect compromise with RCCL. HOWEVER, now that RCCL has the smoking policy I need to know which cruise line will satisfy both of our needs. Any suggestions?

I'm a laid back guy with a hot mess of a GF. she's a partier, up all nighter, drinker, smoker, you name it. We went on one Carnival cruise and she loved it but just wasn't my cup of tea. We came to a perfect compromise with RCCL.

How was RCI your perfect compromise? Curious. Do you two get along at home? What makes a cruise different? Sincerely asking.

Hello, first post here. I've always read cruise critic but never had the need to post or ask a question until now. Since RCCL has a new smoking policy I am presented with a huge problem. I'm a laid back guy with a hot mess of a GF. she's a partier, up all nighter, drinker, smoker, you name it. We went on one Carnival cruise and she loved it but just wasn't my cup of tea. We came to a perfect compromise with RCCL. HOWEVER, now that RCCL has the smoking policy I need to know which cruise line will satisfy both of our needs. Any suggestions?

Definitely NCL. And check out their suites.............really terrific perks!

Archived